Western Coalfields Limited Jobs 2015 For 465 Mining Sirdar and Surveyor Posts
Western Coalfields Limited invites applications form eligible candidates for the posts of Mining Sirdar/ Short Firer, and Surveyor (Min) Posts.
Number of Vacancies: 465
Name of the Posts:
- Mining Sirdar/ Short Firer, T&S Grade-C: 438 Posts (Genarl-219, OBC-119, SC-66, ST-34)
- Surveyor (Min) T&S Grade-B: 27 Posts (Genarl-14, OBC-07, SC-4, ST-02)
Age Limit as on 01-December-2014:
- For General Candidates: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 30 years
- For OBC Candidates: 33 years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 35 years
- Mining Sirdar/ Short Firer Posts: Candidate must have Mining Sidar Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS OR Diploma in Mining & Mine Surveying and Overman Competency Certificate; Valid Gas Testing Certificate issued by DGMS.
- Surveyor (Min) Posts: Candidate should have Matriculation and Surveyor’s Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS OR Diploma in Mining & Mine Surveying; and Surveyor’s Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS.
- Mining Sirdar/ Short Firer Posts: Rs. 19035.02 + Allowances
- Surveyor (Min) Posts: Rs. 20552.37 + Allowances
- Pay Rs. 100/- through Demand draft from any nationalized Bank in the favour of “Western Coalfields Limited, Nagpur” payable at Nagpur.
- There is no fee for SC/ST candidates.
- Written Test
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 05 February 2015
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates can send completed application along with Demand Draft and other required documents and certificates to the General Manager (P/IR), Western Coalfields Limited, Coal Estate, Civil Lines, Nagpur – 440001.
For more information like, age relaxation, general instructions and other details please visit, http://westerncoal.nic.in/sites/default/files/userfiles/appoint-ms-sur-2015.pdf