WB Health Recruitment 2016: Walk-in For 56 Medical Officer Post
WB Health & Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment 2016: Medical Officer Post
West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti is seeking for recruitment for those candidates, who are able for the posts of Medical Officer.
Total Number of Vacancies: 56 Posts
Name of the Post: Medical Officer
Qualification: MBBS from a MCI recognised institute with one year compulsory internihip plus registered under West Bengal Medical Council.
Age Limit: 63 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 40000/- pm
- Date of Walk-in-Interview : 17-August-2016
- Venue of Interview : Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, North 24 Parganas”, Banamalipore, Barasat, Barasat District Hospital Campus, North 24 Parganas, PIN – 700124.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can appear for interview in prescribed application form along with original documents, photocopies of relevant documents, experience certificate & recent passport size colour photograph at the time of interview.
For more information, please visit http://www.wbhealth.gov.in/Careers/1030_1.pdf
WB Health Recruitment 2016: 345 Vacancies for DEO, Immunization Volunteers & Other Post
The chief Registrar of Birth and Deaths, West Bengal Director of Health Services, Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of West Bengal is seeking online for recruitment for those candidates, who are able for the posts of Data Entry Operator.
Total Number of Vacancies: 322 Posts
Name of the Post, Vacancies, Pay Scale, Qualification:
- Data Entry Operator- 322 Vacancies; Remuneration: 13500/- per month
Age Limit: Between 21 years to 40 years as on 01-01-2016.
- Opening Date for apply Online Application: 02-March-2016
- Last Date for apply Online Application: 18-March-2016
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.wbhealth.gov.in.
For more information, please visit http://www.wbhealth.gov.in/Careers/59_1.pdf