UPSC Online Recruitment 2016: 127 Assistant Professor, Assistant Director & Other Posts
UPSC Recruitment 2016: 127 Assistant Professor, Assistant Director & Other Posts
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released advertisement for recruitment of 127 Assistant Professor, Assistant Director & Various Vacancies.
Total Number of vacancies: 127 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Professor Specialist Grade-III : 109 Posts
- Assistant Director: 08 Post
- Assistant Director: Candidates should have Masters degree in any subject from a recognised University or equivalent with 3 years experience in the field of Handicrafts, Cottage, Industry and Small Scale Industry.
- Assistant Professor: Candidates should have MBBS degree qualification included in the 1st Schedule or the Second Schedule or Part-II of the 3rd Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 with Post Graduate degree in the concerned Specialty or Super-specialty and three years’ Teaching experience as Senior Resident or Tutor or Demonstrator or Registrar in the concerned Specialty or Super-specialty in a recognized teaching institution after obtaining the first post graduate degree.
Age Limit As on 15.09.2016: Candidates age should beè
- Assistant Director : Not more than 30 years
- Assistant Professor: Not more than 40 years
Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
- For All : Rs. 25/-
- SC/ST/PH/Women : No Fee
The candidates should have to make the payment fee by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
Selection Process: Through Recruitment Test & Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online with the help of official website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Last Date To Submit Online Application : 15.September.2016
- Last Date for Finally Submission of Online Application: 16. September.2016
For more information on this recruitment, you should see at once UPSC Vacancy Advertisement.
Lets have a look to know About (UPSC) Union Public Service Commission
In the year 1935 Federal Public Service Commission in the Act of Indian Government of 1935 the initial provision was prepared. The First Public Service Commission was recognized in 1926 in India; though it had only restricted rights and consultative functions.The Constituent Assembly, later the freedom of the country, felt thenecessity for giving a protected and independent status to Public Service Commissions to both state and provincial level and their object was to guarantee unbiased employment and security of service interest. In the year 1950, as per the new constitution of the country it appeared as distinctunit and was named as Union Public Service Commission andthe HO is situated in New Delhi.
|Latest Government Jobs||Latest Bank Jobs|
|Latest Police & Defense Jobs||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Latest Medical Jobs||PSC Jobs|
|Employment News||Teaching Jobs|
|UPSC Online||SSC Online|
The constituents of India, Article from 315 to 323 delivers informationon public service commission and Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). The commission has in all ten members and a chairman. The rules and guideline are of the chairman and members are ruled by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). Employment Process of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) can be characterized into dual categories A & B. for numerousoffices, Department of govt. of India. Several exams are led by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)each year on all India level and now are few names mentioned like; Forest Service, Engineering and Civil Services, etc.
Initialexaminations can be distributed into two group’s general studies which is paper 1 and general studies paper 2. General studies are anold-style type of exams like other examsthough it has diff. standards as per the norms of Public Service Commission (UPSC). As per the syllabus in the year 2011 this section contains a total score of 200 marks where applicant has to wholepaper in two hours.Direct employment is accompanied by two means as completive examinations and the selection thru interview. Examinations are done by the commission underneath the provisions with the ministry of defense as well as Indian Military, Air Force, Naval and the Officers Training. Though constitution defines one of the procedure for selection is straight interview but it’s very toughthese days a huge number ofrequest are received, so the commission hasagreealternativetechnique where applicants are examinedon each level and this is monitored by interview also. In this procedure written examinations are held to examine the skills set of applicant followed by the interview.
Anapplicant must be min.21 years oldand must not have reached at the age of 30 years in the year of exams. Agreed age restrictions may differ with respect to the class reservation structure For OBC class max age limit is 35 years.
Notification delivered by Public Service Commission (UPSC) for the public service examinations in 2014 that, applicantperforming for the examinations, who is entitled, shall be allowed six attempts (two more than previous four). For addedexplaining or in depth understanding of Public Service Commission (UPSCconnectedinformationcandidates can go through their official website www.upsc.gov.in.
UPSC Recruitment 2016: 170 Jobs Opening For Assistant Professor, Assistant Director & Junior Scientific Officer
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released advertisement for recruitment of Assistant Professor, Assistant Director, Assistant Director Grade-II (Mechanical) & Junior Scientific Officer.
Total Number of vacancies: 54
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Professor: 159 Posts
- Assistant Director: 01 Post
- Assistant Director Grade-II (Mechanical): 06 Posts
- Junior Scientific Officer: 04 Posts
- For Assistant Professor : Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master Degree level in concerned from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university and must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the University Grants Commission, CSIR or State Level Eligibility Test or similar test accredited by the University Grants Commission like SLET/SET.
- For Assistant Director : Master Degree with Degree or Diploma in Education or Adult Education from a recognized University or Institute and three years experience.
- For Assistant Director Grade-II (Mechanical) : Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent plus two years experience.
- For Junior Scientific Officer : Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Mechanical or equivalent plus two years experience
Application Fee: Rs.25/-
Candidates can pay the fee by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card or by using net banking facility of the SBI. SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates are no need to pay fee.
Selection Process: Recruitment Test & Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online with the help of website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Last Date For Applying Online Application : March 03, 2016
- Last Date For Completely Submission of Online Application: March 04, 2016
For more information, please visit official advertisement UPSC