UPJN Recruitment 2016: 398 Clerk, Stenographer posts
UP Jal Nigam (UPJN) Jobs 2016 -17: 398 Clerk, Stenographer posts
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam (UPJN) is inviting suitable and eligible candidates for walk-in, who full fill all the criteria for the post of Naityik Lipik (Clerk), and 63 posts of Ashulipik (Stenographer) Grade IV.
Number of Posts: 398 Vacancies
Name of the Position:
- Naityik Lipik (Clerk): 335 Posts
- Ashulipik (Stenographer) Grade IV- 63 Posts
Age Limit : Minimum 18 and Maximum 40 Years as on 01-08-2016 and Age relaxation applicable 5 years For SC/ST/ OBC Candidates (Only U.P. Domicile).
Educational Qualification :
Intermediate (10+2) examination form UP secondary education board, or equivalent examination. Candidates should have typing speed of 2 words per minute in Hindi typing, and 30 words per minute in English typing. Candidates should possess CCC certificate from DOEACC. Candidates applying for Stenographer position, should have speed of 80 words per minute in Hindi stenography/ shorthand.
Pay Scale :Clerk Posts: Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 1900/- and Stenographer Posts: Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 2800/-
Selection Process : written examination, marks for educational and other achievements, skill test, and interview.
Application Fee: UR/ OBC category applicants have to pay Rs. 600/-, SC/ ST category applicants have to pay Rs. 300/-. No fee for PH applicants.
How to Apply : Eligible applicants may apply Online with the help of Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam (UPJN), at www.upjn.org.
Starting Date for Online Submission of Application: 21-June-2016
Last Date for Online Submission of Application: 21-July-2016
Last Date for payment through Offline Mode: 22-July-2016
For more information on this recruitment, please visit http://220.127.116.11/UPJN/UploadDocument/Vigyapan.pdf
UPJN Recruitment 2016: Routine Clerk & Stenographer
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam (UPJN) invite applications for the post of Routine Clerk & Stenographer
Total Number Of Vacancies: 398
Name of the Posts:
- Routine Clerk: 335 Posts
- Stenographer: 63 Posts
- Unreserved (General) & OBC Category: Rs.600/-
- SC/ST Category : Rs.300/-
- PWD Category : Rs.25/-
- Candidates can pay the fee in form of SBI -E-collect Only.
- For Routine Clerk : Candidates must have pass 10+2 (Intermediate) exam any recognized Board with typing speed in Hindi 25 wpm and 30 wpm in English on Computer and Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application.
- For Stenographer : Candidates must have pass 10+2 (Intermediate) exam any recognized Board with 80 wpm in stono speed in Hindi and Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application.
- Routine Clerk: Rs.5200-20200/- + Rs. 1900/-
- Stenographer: Rs.5200-20200/- + Rs. 2800/-
Selection Process: Through merit that is the marks obtained in the high school or intermediate examination, and physical test.
Date to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 21-June-2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 11-June-2016
Last Date for Payment through Offline Mode: 12-July-2016
How to Apply: Eligible candidates, who are interested in these posts, may apply online apply at the official website of the www.upjn.org.
For more information on this recruitment, please visit http://18.104.22.168/upjn/UploadDocument/Vigyapan1.pdf