UPCL Recruitment 2016: Law Officer, Assistant Engineer & Accounts Officer Post
Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited (UPCL) has announced recruitment notification from eligible candidates for the post of Law Officer, Assistant Engineer and Accounts Officer.
Number of Vacancies: 67
Name of the Posts:
- Law Officer: 02 vacancies
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee) in Civil Discipline: 07 vacancies
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee) in Electrical and Electronics or Mechanical Disciplines: 47 vacancies
- Accounts Officer: 11 vacancies
Age Limit as on 01-07-2015: Minimum of 21 years & 42 years.
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee): Bachelor’s degree in relevant engineering discipline with minimum 65% marks or equivalent grade (pass marks for SC/ ST category candidates of Uttarakhand State and Departmental Candidates)or should have completed AMIE Sections A&B examination.
- Accounts Officer: CA or ICWA or MBA in Finance or equivalent qualification.
- Law Officer: Law Graduate, and have minimum five years post qualification experience.
Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100/- + Grade pay Rs. 5400/-
Selection Process: Through written test followed by interview.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates may apply online through official website Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited (UPCL). at www.upcl.org
- Starting Date to submit online application: 22-January-2016
- Last Date to submit online application: 15-February-2016
For more information like salary, application fee and mode of remittance, reservation, salary and other details please visit, https://www.upcl.org/wss/
Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited (UPCL)
Uttaranchal Power Corporation Ltd. was shaped on the 1st April in the year 2001 once the de-merger from UPPCL (previous UPSEB) providing to the Transmission and Delivery Infrastructure in the Uttaranchal born on 9th November in the year 2000 as the 27th State of India and 10th Himalayan State of the Nation. Ever since then Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited is involved for refining the power source of Uttaranchal State with the subsequent aims & purposes:
- To attain 100% Rural Electrification Structure for Electrification of Villages and Small town.
- To deliver 24×7 dependable, excellence and un-interrupted source to its clients.
- To deliver POWER to everyone on request.
- To make stronger the current power network built on current unconventional skill with an objective to decrease T&D losses.
- To deliver power structure network with nominal environmental influence.
- To strategy and deliver sturdy power structure to the state and its customers at an inexpensive cost.
- To advance a workwise succeeded organization.
- To make extra income for the Corporation and the State by emerging a sturdy, tolerable, dependable and unified power network built on greatest techno-economical features to donate towards the development of the State.
- To recover societal position of the people.
- To offer occupation in the rural sectors by providing dependable supply.
- To contribute to the creation of an industrialized & advanced Uttarakhand State.
Worthy applicants may apply online on the portal www.upcl.org. Contenders will be carefully chosen on bases of written examination (Subjective & Objective) and personal interview.