CSIR-UGC NET Recruitment 2016 For JRF and Eligibility for Lectureship on 19-June-2016
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), A Human Resource Development Group Examination Unit, is seeking for those candidates, who are able for the post of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Lectureship through Joint CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test June, 2016..
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Lectureship
- Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Engineering Sciences
Upper Age Limit as on January 01, 2016:
- For JRF (NET): 28 years
- For Lectureship (NET): No upper age limit
- 4 years education program in BE/ B.Tech/ B.Pharma/ MBBS/ Integrated BS-MS/ M.Sc or Equivalent degree with at least 55% marks for General & OBC (50% for SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates).
- Candidate enrolled for M.Sc or having completed 10+2+3 years of the above qualifying examination are also eligible to apply under the Result Awaited (RA) category (On the condition that they complete the qualifying degree with requisite percentage of marks within the validity period to avail the fellowship).
- B.Sc (Hons) or equivalent degree holders or students enrolled in integrated MS-Ph.D program with at least 55% marks for General and OBC (50% for SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates).
- Candidates with Bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering or any other discipline, will be eligible for fellowship only after getting registered/ enrolled for Ph.D/ integrated Ph.D program within the validity period.
- Ph.D degree holders who have passed Master’s degree prior to 19th September, 1991 with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply for Lectureship only.
- Opening Date for online submission of Application: 06-02-2016
- Last Date for Online submission of application: 01-03-2016
- Last Date for hard copy of receipt of application: 07-03-2016
How to Apply: Candidates may apply online with the help of website of UGC http://www.csirhrdg.res.in/
Candidates must take print out & send this to the Sr. Controller of Examinations, Examination Unit, Human Resource Development Group, Examination Unit, CSIR Complex, Opposite Institute of Hotel Management, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi-110012
For more information on this recruitment, please visit advertisement http://www.csirhrdg.res.in/
CSIR UGC Net Exam Selection Process – A guide to sure success
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research and UGC conducts the CSIR UGC NET jointly which is meant for only science and engineering streams. Other exams related to various streams are conducted by UGC NET alone. National Eligibility Test is the competitive exam conducted by University Grant’s Commission at all India level. This is exam is quite useful for candidates who want to enrol into PHD programs or pursue teaching in universities after their post graduation. This exam is conducted twice in a year which entitles successful candidates to apply for a PHD or apply for the lecturer job in universities. Details about the notification of CSIR UGC NET exam selection process will be published on the website www.csirhrdg.res.in and can be found in employment news. One can obtain concerned application forms from the official website of UGC NET or at selected bank branches.
In CSIR UGC NET a candidate may either apply for Junior Research Scholarship or Lectureship and even both of them. Candidate should possess post graduate degree in Science or related subjects like Chemical Sciences, Earth Sciences, Life Sciences, Mathematical Sciences and Physical Sciences with minimum 55% marks. Candidates who are in final year can also apply under result awaited category. For lectureship candidate must be minimum 19 years and for Junior Research Fellowship candidate must be minimum 19 years and maximum 28 years. No maximum age limit is defined for lectureship. Relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit will be offered to SC/ST/OBC/handicapped applicants. An application fee of about Rs. 400 is applied for the candidates of unreserved candidate and related fee concession is offered to reserved candidates as per rules of commission.
Mode of application
Both online and offline mode of applications are open for interested candidates who want to apply. In online mode application forms will be available to candidates on official website i.e. www.csirhrdg.res.in. One requires filling up online application with complete details and sending its printout to concerned office before last date. In offline mode interested candidates will get their OMR application forms from branches of OBC bank and Indian bank.
CSIR UGC NET exam selection process will be purely performance based. Paper will consist of three parts that comprise of General awareness, questions related to chosen subject and questions based on scientific knowledge. One must clear all three sections in order to qualify for CSIR UGC NET exam. For further required processes one may refer to website where recent updates are notified regularly.