State Bank of India SBI Recruitment 2017: Probationary Officers (POs) Posts (2313 Vacancies Opening)
SBI Recruitment 2017: 2313 Probationary Officers (POs) Posts
State bank of India is inviting for recruitment from suitable and eligible candidates, who full fill all the criteria for the post of 2313 Probationary Officers (POs) in State Bank of India.
Details of Vacancy :
Number of Posts: 2313 Posts (SC : 347 Posts, ST : 350 Posts, OBC : 606 Posts, GEN : 1010 Posts)
Post Name : Probationary Officers (POs)
Age Limit as on 01-04-2017:
- Minimum 21 and Maximum 30 years
- Age Relaxation applicable for OBC (Non Creamy Layer) Candidate 3 years, Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe 05 years & Persons With Disabilities (PWD) 10 years.
Required Educational Qualification : Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01.07.2017.
Pay Scale : Rs. 23700-42020/-
Selection Process : Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Descriptive Test & Group Exercises.
Application Fee : SC/ST/PWD Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- and Rs. 600/- for General and Others through online mode of fee collection i.e. Internet Banking, Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Process to Apply :Eligible and Interested applicants can apply Online with the help of www.sbi.co.in website.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form : 07-Feburary-2017
- Last Date for Submission of SBI Recruitment Online Application form :06-March-2017
- Date for Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges : 07-Feburary-2017 to 06-March-2017
- Date of Online Examination (Preliminary) : 29 & 30-April-2017 and 06 & 07-May-2017
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification https://www.sbi.co.in/webfiles/uploads/files/SBI_PO_Rectruitment_Eng_06022017.pdf