SSC Karnataka-Kerala Region Recruitment 2015 For Data Entry Operator, Technical Superintend and other posts
SSC Karnataka-Kerala Region) invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for the posts of Data Entry Operator, Assistant (Legal), Technical Superintend, Senior Technical Assistant, Statistical Assistant.
Total posts: 48
Name of the Positions along with Number of Vacancies Advertised:
- Assistant (Legal) : 04 Posts
- Data Entry Operator: 38 Posts
- Technical Superintend: 04 Posts (Processing : 02, Weaving: 02)
- Senior Technical Assistant : 01 Post
- Statistical Assistant:01 Post
- Assistant (Legal), Technical Superintend: maximum 30 years
- Senior Technical Assistant : maximum 28 years
- Statistical Assistant, Data Entry Operator: maximum 25 years
Educational Qualification Criteria:
- Assistant (Legal): Bachelors Degree in Law of a recognized University.
- Data Entry Operator: Technical Superintend: Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics/Mathematical Statistics/Computer Science of a recognised University or equivalent.
- Technical Superintend: Bachelor’s Degree in Textile Technology or three years Diploma in Handloom Technology or Handlooms and Textile Technology from a recognised University or Institute.
- Senior Technical Assistant: Degree in Agriculture followed by Post Graduate Degree in any branch of the Agricultural Sciences from a recognised University or equivalent.
- Statistical Assistant: Degree in Mathematics or Statistics or Economics from a recognised University or Equivalent.
- Assistant (Legal) : Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/-
- Data Entry Operator, Statistical Assistant: Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/-
- Technical Superintend, Senior Technical Assistant: Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-
Selection Process: Selection process will be based on screening test.
Last date for Receipt of Application: 26-June-2015
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send completed application form along with all required documents to the Regional Director (KKR), Staff Selection Commission, 1st Floor, E- Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bangalore–560 034 .
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, experiences, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment notification http://ssc.nic.in/notice/examnotice/ADVT%20-%202%20-%202015%20-%20ENGLISH%20VERSION%20KKR.pdf