SAIL Recruitment 2015 For 346 Management Trainee Posts
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) invites applications form eligible candidates for the posts of Management Trainee Posts in Technical and Administration Departments.
Number of Vacancies: 346 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Management Trainee (Technical): 246 Posts
- Management Trainee (Administration): 100 Posts
Age Limit as on 01-02-2015: Maximum 30 years i.e. not born earlier than 01-02-1985
- Management Trainee (Technical) Posts: Candidates should have Degree in Engineering with 65% marks in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgy, Electronics & Instrumentation, Ceramics, Civil, Computer Science, Mining or Chemical Engineering, MCA 3 years full time with 65% marks.
- Management Trainee (Administration) Posts: Candidates should have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 60% marks with at least two years full time MBA/ PG Diploma in Management with 60% marks in Human Resources/ Personnel Management & Industrial Relations /Personnel Management/ Masters in Human Resources & Organizational Development for HR discipline, Marketing for Marketing discipline and Production/ Operations/ Materials/ Logistics/ Supply Chain Management for Materials discipline, CA/ ICWA.
- Written examination
- Group discussion
Examination/ Processing Fee: General and OBC Candidates Pay Rs.500/- or Rs.100/- as processing fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Departmental candidates through internet banking account or credit/ debit card or through any of the State Bank Group branches with system generated Payment Challan form on behalf of SAIL, in a specially opened SB Collect account (No.3466911 9094) at Lodhi Road Branch, New Delhi.
- Starting Date to Apply Online and Fee Payment: 26 February 2015
- Closing to Apply Online and Fee Payment: 18 March 2015
- Final Reconciled Candidature Status will be Displayed on: 25 March 2015
- Starting date for downloading of Admit Card from SAIL website: 23 April 2015 Tentative Date of Written Examination: 10 May 2015
- Tentative Date of Transparency/ Display of Individual Scorecard: 1 Month after Declaration of Final Results.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates can apply online with the help of www.sail.co.in website.
For more information like pay scale, work experience, Jobs responsibilities, general instructions and other details please visit, Official Advertisement of SAIL Recruitment 2015 For 346 Management Trainee Posts