SAIL Recruitment 2015 For 14 Operator cum Technician Trainee Posts
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Research and Development Centre for Iron and Steel (RDCIS) invites applications form eligible candidates for the posts of Operator-cum-Technician (OCT) Trainee Posts.
Number of Vacancies: 14
Name of the Posts: Operator-cum-Technician (OCT) Trainee
Name of the Disciplines:
- Chemical: 02 Posts
- Civil: 03 Posts
- Electrical: 02 Posts
- Mechanical: 02 Posts
- Metallurgy: 04 Posts
- Refractory/ Ceramics: 01 Post
Age Limit as on 01-01-2015:
- For General Candidates: 28 years
- For SC and ST Candidates 33 years
- For OBC Candidates: 31 years
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Matriculation and three years full time Diploma in Engineering in any of the following discipline-Metallurgy/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Chemical/ Ceramics from Govt. recognized Institute.
Pay Scale: (Rs.16800 -3%- 24110) Grade S-3*
- Written Test
- UR/ OBC candidates Pay Rs. 250/-. Through online payment by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
- There is no Fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 05 January 2015
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05 February 2015
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates may apply online with the help of www.sail.co.in website.
For more information like, age relaxation, general instructions and other details please visit, http://220.127.116.11/RASAILOREG/Document/AdvtPDF/Operator%20Cum%20Technician(OCT)-Trainee.pdf