SAIL Bhilai Recruitment 2016: Walk In For Proficiency Trainee (Nurses) Posts
Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL) Recruitment Notification 2016: Walk-in-Interview For Proficiency Trainee (Nurses) Posts
SAIL, Durgapur Steel Plant has invited recruitment application from eligible candidates for the post of Proficiency Trainee for qualified nurses in at DSP Hospital.
Total Number of Vacancy: 69 Vacancies
Name of the Posts: Proficiency Trainee (Nurses)
Age Limit : General : 30 years, OBC : 33 years, SC & ST : 35 years as on 31-05-2016
Education Qualification : B.Sc. (Nursing) / Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery and Internship Certificate (if applicable) with Certificate of Registration.
Pay Scale : Rs. 8000/- Per Month
How to Apply: Candidates may send scanned copy of the duly filled in application form to email@example.com through email.
- Last Date for Submission of Application by E-Mail : 22-June-2016
- Interview Date : 26-June-2016 at 10:00 to 05.00 PM
- Venue: Director I/c’s Conference Hall, DSP Main Hospital, Durgapur-713204
For more information on this recruitment, please visit http://sailcareers.com/pdf/Advt_regd_proficiencytraining.pdf
SAIL Bhilai Recruitment 2016: Resident House Officer/ Registrar Posts
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Bhilai Steel Plant has invited recruitment application from eligible candidates for the post of Resident House Officer/ Registrar/ Sr Registrar vacancies in various specialties on stipendiary basis at JLN Hospital & Research Centre.
Total Number of Vacancies: Not Mention
Name of the Post:
- Resident House Officer (RHO)
- Sr Registrar
Age Limit: 30 Years for RHOs; 35 years for other Post.
- RHOs: MBBS (MCI Recognized)
- Registrars: MBBS with 2 years full time Diploma (MCI Recognized)
- Sr.Registrars: MBBS with PG Degree (MCI Recognized) / DNB
- RHOs: Rs. 25,000/-p.m.
- Registrars: Rs. 36,000/-p.m.
- Sr.Registrars: Rs. 42,000/-p.m.
- Date of Interview: 30-01-2016 From 09:00 A.M to 11:00 A.M.
- Venue Office of the Director I/c, JLN Hospital & Research Centre, Bhilai Steel Plant, Bhilai
Selection Process: Written test, physical ability test, driving test and interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may attend the walk in interview with originals and one set of photo copies of date of birth certificate, experience certificate, caste certificate (for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates), Medical Registration Certificate, NOC from present employer, two Passport size photos and a Demand Draft at given walk-in venue.
For more information on this recruitment, please visit Official Advertisement of SAIL Bhilai Recruitment 2016