Rajkot Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2015 For 38 Medical Officer, Junior Pharmacist and Other Posts
Rajkot Municipal Corporation (RMC) invites applications form eligible candidates for the posts of Ward Officer, Medical Officer, Junior Pharmacist, Vaccinator, Vaccination Supervisor and Auxiliary Nurse cum Midwife posts.
Number of Vacancies: 38
Name of the Post:
- Medical Officer: 03 posts
- Junior Pharmacist: 04 posts
- Vaccination Supervisor: 02 posts
- Vaccinator: 03 posts
- Auxiliary Nurse cum Midwife: 02 posts
- Junior Pharmacist (Ayurvedic): 01 post
- Ward Officer: 23 posts
- Medical Officer: Candidates should have passed MBBS.
- Junior Pharmacist: Candidates should have Diploma in Pharmacy with registered in Gujarati Pharmacy Council.
- Vaccination Supervisor, Vaccinator: Candidates should have passed SSC with Sanitary Inspector exam.
- Auxiliary Nurse cum Midwife: Candidates should have passed Nursing ANM.
- Junior Pharmacist (Ayurvedic): Candidates should have passed Diploma Pharmacy in Ayurvedic.
- Ward Officer: Candidates should have passed Degree & Master Degree in Business Administration.
Exam Fee:Pay Rs.100/- for Other categories, Rs.50/- for Reserved category.
- Starting date for Online Application: 19 December 2014
- Last date for Online Application: 06 January 2015
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates may apply online with the help of www.rmc.gov.in website.
For more information like age limit, age relaxation, pay scale, general instructions and other details please visit, http://www.rmc.gov.in/recruit.php