PFC Recruitment 2016: Apply Online For 07 Consultant Posts
PFC Recruitment 2016: 07 Consultant Posts
Power Finance Corporation (PFC) are seeking for those candidates, who are able for the post of 07 Consultant on contract basis.
Number of Posts: 07 Posts
Name of the Positions: Consultant
Age Limit :
- 44 years
- Age Relaxation : 3 years for OBC-NCL Candidates, 5 years for SC/ST/Ex-servicemen Candidates and 10 years for PWD Candidates
Education Qualification : B.E./ B.Tech. (Electrical/Electronics/IT/CS) and Minimum2 to 5 years of relevant experience.
Pay Scale : Rs. 55000/- Per Month
Application Fee :
- General/ OBC have to pay Rs. 100/- through Challan at any branches of State Bank of India (SBI).
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen applicants no need to pay application fee.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested applicants can Apply Online through PFC’s website www.pfcindia.com. Applicants can send Hard copy of Online application along with the self attested photo copies of relevant documents, experience certificate & Challan to The Senior Manager (HR), Power Finance Corporation Limited, 1, Urjanidhi, Barakhamba Lane, New Delhi – 110001.
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application : 26-September-2016
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 10-October-2016
- Last Date For Deposit the Application Fee : 14-October-2016
- Last Date For Receipt of Hard Copy of Online Application : 17-October-2016
For more information on this recruitment, you should see at once http://www.pfcindia.com/writereaddata/Career/advertisement26-Sep-2016.pdf
Power Finance Corporation Jobs 2016: 11 Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager & Officer Posts
Power Finance Corporation (PFC) are seeking for those candidates, who are able for the post of Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager and Officer.
The details of Vacancies are given below…
Total Vacancies: 11 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Deputy Manager: 03 Posts
- Assistant Manager: 06 Posts
- Officer: 02 Posts
Age Limit :
- Deputy Manager : 35 years
- Assistant Manager : 32 years
- Officer : 30 years
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification :
- Deputy Manager : Post Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma of two years duration in Public Relation/ Mass Communication/ Journalism from recognized Indian University/ Institute. or Post Graduate Diploma course in Journalism (Radio & TV Journalism/ Advertising & Public relations / English Journalism) from Indian Institute of Mass Communication under ministry of I&B Government of India with 60% marks in both and 7 years experience in relevant.
- Assistant Manager : B.E./ B.Tech. in in Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Mechanical/ Manufacturing/ Industrial/ Production/ Power/ Energy or equivalent specialization. And MBA/ PGP/ PGDM/ PGDBM/ PGDBA with specialization in Finance/Power (60% marks in both Graduation and Post Graduation). 5 years post qualification experience in Power sector in the field of Generation/ Transmission/ Distribution/ Project Appraisal/ Project Monitoring/ Project Planning/ Project Financing/ EPC of Power projects.
- Officer : BE/B.Tech in (CS/IT/Civil) or MCA and M. Tech / MBA/ PGP/ PGDM / PGDBM / PGDBAwith Specialization in Information Security/ Network Security with 60% marks and 2 years experience in relevant field.
- Deputy Manager: Rs. 32900-58000/-
- Assistant Manager: Rs. 29100-54500/-
- Officer: Rs. 29100-54500/-
Application Fee : General/ OBC have to pay Rs. 500/- through Challan at any branches of State Bank of India (SBI). There is no fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen .
How to Apply : Candidates, who are interested in these post may Apply Online through PFC’s website www.pfcindia.com. Candidates must send Hard copy of Online application along with the self attested photo copies of relevant documents, experience certificate & Challan to The Senior Manager (HR), Power Finance Corporation Limited, 1, Urjanidhi, Barakhamba Lane, New Delhi – 110001.
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application : 08.02.2016
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 29.02.2016
- Last Date For Deposit the Application Fee : 02.03.2016
- Last Date For Receipt of Application : 04.03.2016
Link of Advertisement and Application Form: To know more about it, please visit official recruitment notification http://www.pfcindia.com/writereaddata/Career/DetailedAdvtENG.pdf
PFC Vacancies Notification 2016 for Manager, Assistant Manager & other Posts
Power Finance Corporation (PFC has released applications form for the posts of Manager, Assistant Manager & other Vacancies.
Number of Posts:
Manager (Technical): 01 Post
Assistant Manager (Technical): 03 Posts
Manager (Technical): Maximum 38 years
Assistant Manager (Technical): Maximum 32 years
Educational Qualification: B.E./ B.Tech
Selection Process: Selection process will be Through written test & Interview
Application Fee: General and OBC Candidates should have to pay Rs.500/- in form of Challan form in cash at any SBI branch . SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen candidates are no need to pay the fee.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online with the help of official website http://www.pfcindia.com/
- Start Date To Submit Online Application: 04-December-2015
- Last Date To Submit Online Application: 28-December-2016
- Last Date for Submission of hard copy of Application: 01-January-2016
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 30-December-2016
Link of Advertisement and Application Form: To know more about it, please visit official recruitment notification http://www.pfcindia.com/writereaddata/
Career in Power Finance Corporation Limited, India
Power Finance Corporation (PFC) Limited is the financial organization in India. It is public sector enterprise having Navratna Status. It was founded in 1986 and is headquartered in New Delhi. The main business of the organizations is to provide financial services including Short Term Loan, Rupee Term loan and Foreign Currency loan. There are about 350 workers working for the organization. The company acts as the financial support for the Indian power sector. PCF is included in NSE (National Stock Exchange) and BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange). The net income of the company is about 550 Million USD.
There are numerous vacancies in the company for the candidates both freshers and experiences. Every year the Power Finance Corporation Limited issues numerous vacancies and there are much more to be announced in the coming year. Posts like Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Legal Officer, Finance officer, Technical Officer, Junior Accountant, Translator, MS programmer etc are some of the common posts announced every year by the company. Candidates that have qualified CA/ICWA, MBA (Human resource, Finance), B.Tech/B.E. (Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Computers), B.Com and other equivalent degrees can apply for the various posts. Selection procedure may include the written test, group discussions and face-to face interviews etc. Candidates can be shortlisted on the basis of academic record and experience held by the candidate.
Application process is simple and the detailed notifications are available on the official website of the company www.pfcindia.com. Application mode is mostly online. Candidates need to confirm their eligibilities from the notification before applying for the post. Kindly mention all details in the application form and attach all the asked documents like educations certificates, caste certificates, experience certificate, disability certificate etc. The application fees and the mode of its payment are readily mentioned in the notification. Candidates are required to strictly follow the same instructions. Besides, various allowances and reservations are provided to the SC/ST and other candidates as per government norms. If asked then candidates must send the applications form along with required document to the prescribed address. Attractive pay scales and allowances are offered to the hired candidates. Various reservations and relaxations are specially introduced for the relevant categories. Employees enjoy all the benefits of a public sector unit here. The criteria and company policy may change in the coming year 2012.
Hence, Power Finance Corporation Limited can be a good career option in the coming year. It offers heap of vacancies for candidates of all trades. One must really apply for the post in the company.