PCMC Recruitment 2016 For 135 Junior Engineering, Surveyor and other Posts
Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (PCMC), Pimpri invites applications form eligible candidates for the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil), Civil Engineering Assistant and Surveyor Posts.
Number of Vacancies: 135
Name of the Post:
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 50 posts
- Civil Engineering Assistant: 83 posts
- Surveyor: 02 posts
Age Limit: Open category Minimum 18 Maximum 33 years and reserved category 38 years.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) Posts: Candidate should have passed Degree/ Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Civil Engineering Assistant Posts: Candidate should have passed SSC with ITI/ Civil Engineering Assistant Course.
- Surveyor Posts: Candidate should have passed SSC/ equivalent.
Selection Process: Through Written Exam
Examination Fee: Unreserved category candidates pay Rs.300/- and Reserved category candidates pay Rs.150/- by Chhallan (available in online link) in any branch of “Bank of Baroda” Ac.No.31060200000087 in favour of “Commissioner, Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (PCMC), Pimpri”. There is no Fee for Ex-Servicemen.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates can apply online with the help of www.pcmcindia.gov.in website.
For more information like age limit, age relaxations, pay scale, work experience, how to apply online, Jobs responsibilities, general instructions and other details please visit, Official Advertisement of PCMC Recruitment 2015 For 135 Junior Engineering Surveyor and other Posts