Patna District Court Recruitment 2016: Apply Online For 1681 Clerk Posts
Office of the Convenor, Coordination Committee, District & Sessions Judge, Patna has released employment notification and looking for eligible for the post of Clerk in the Subordinate courts of Bihar.
The details of Vacancies are given below…
Name of the Posts: Clerk
Total Vacancies: 1681 Posts
Age Limit as on 01-01-2016:
- Un-reserved (Male) : 18 to 37 years
- Un-reserved (Female) : 18 to 40 years
- Backward Class and Extremely Backward Class (Male) : 18 to 40 years
- Un-reserved, Backward Class and Extremely Backward Class (Female) : 18 to 40 years
- Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe (Male & Female) : 18 to 42 years
Education Qualification : Graduate i.e. B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. or equivalent degree from recognized University.
Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay : Rs.2400/-
Selection Process : Through online test or objective test and viva-voce test.
Examination Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- and SC, ST category as well as physically disabled candidates pay Rs. 250/- only through Bank Challan in SBI, Patna Account No. 35411934162 of Convenor, Co-ordination Committee.
How to Apply : Eligible and Interested candidates can apply Online with the help of www.ecourts.gov.in/patna website.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 09-February-2016
- Last Date to Apply Online: 01-March-2016 till 23:59 hrs.
For more important information of MPPTCL and for other guidelines, please