OTELP Recruitment 2016 For WDT, Data and Account Posts
Odisha Tribal Empowerment and Livelihoods Programme (OTELP) invites applications form eligible candidates for the posts of WDT Social, WDT Livelihood, WDT Engineer, Data and Accounts posts on contractual basis in OTELP, ITDA, Malkangiri.
Number of Vacancies: 05
Name of the Posts:
- WDT Social: 01 Post
- WDT Livelihood: 01 Post
- WDT Engineer: 01 Post
- Data and Accounts: 02 Posts
- WDT Social Post: Candidates should have passed Graduation in Sociology/ Rural Management/ MSW/ MBA.
- WDT Livelihood Post: Candidates should have passed Graduation with Botany/ Zoology as one of the subject or Post Graduation/ Bachelor in Science.
- WDT Engineer: Candidates should have passed Post Graduation in Agriculture Engineering with Degree/ Diploma in Civil Engineer.
- Data and Accounts: Candidates should have passed Graduation in Commerce with Tally Certificate/ BBA or MBA (Finance).
- WDT Social, WDT Livelihood, WDT Engineer posts: Rs.20, 000/- + Traveling Expense as per the Guideline Communicated by the PSU, OTELP, Bhubanswar.
- Data and Accounts: Rs.15, 000/- + Traveling Expense as per the Guideline Communicated by the PSU, OTELP, Bhubanswar.
Selection Process: Through Test and Interview
Date and Time for Interview: 06 January 2015 at 10:30 AM.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates may appear for interview along with recent passport size photograph, self attested photo copy of all certificates, original certificates for verification and other required documents to the Office of the Project Administrator, ITDA, OTELP, Malkangiri.
For more information like age limit, age relaxation, general instructions and other details please visit, Official Advertisement of OTELP Recruitment 2015 For WDT Data and Account Posts