Ordnance Factory Muradnagar Recruitment 2016: Tradesman Posts
Government of India, Ministry of Defence, Indian Ordnance Factories, Ordnance Factory, Muradnagar, District Ghaziabad invites applications form eligible candidates for the posts of Tradesman (Semi-Skilled) Posts.
Total Number of Vacancies: 88
Name of the Post: Tradesman (Semi-Skilled)
Name of the Trade:
- Examiner: 05 posts
- Fitter (General Mech): 17 posts
- Turner: 12 posts
- Welder: 06 posts
- Machinist: 04 posts
- Mill Wright: 01 post
- Fitter Electronics: 01 post
- Mason: 03 posts
- Moulder (F/M): 15 posts
- Pattern Maker: 02 posts
- HTO: 02 posts
- Melter: 13 posts
- Operator Material Handling Equipment (O.M.H.E.): 05 posts
- Sand & Shot Blaster: 02 posts
Age Limit: Minimum 18 and Maximum 32 years
Educational Qualification: For post by educational qualification please refer to official website.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/- + grade pay of Rs. 1800/-
- Written Test
- Trade Test
- Pay Rs.50/- (Wherever applicable) online through SBI/ SBI Ass./ Other banks by Internet banking/ATM cum Debit Card/Credit Card. The candidate may also deposit application fee through Cash/ Cheque at any SBI Branch.
- There is no fee for SC/ ST/ Ex– Serviceman/ Women and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply online with the help of this ofm.gov website. Candidates take printout of online application with Registration Number duly signed and impression of left hand thumb (Right Hand in case of females) along with self attested passport size colour photograph, educational/ Technical qualification Matriculation and onwards) and SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH/ EX.SM Certificate(if applicable) must have sent to the General Manager, Ordnance Factory, Muradnagar, Distt. Ghziabad (UP) Pin – 201 206.
For more important information like age relaxation, work experience and other details, please visit on official advertisement of http://ofm.gov.in