NMDC Recruitment: Junior Officer and Diploma Holder Posts
National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) Limited, Bailadila Iron Ore Mine (Bacheli Complex) invites applications form eligible candidates for the posts of Junior Officer (Mechanical and Electrical) Trainee and Diploma Holder (Mechanical) Trainee posts.
Number of Vacancies: 54
Name of the Post:
- Junior Officer (Electrical) Trainee: 06 posts (General: 04 posts, OBC: 01 post, SC: 01 post)
- Junior Officer (Mechanical) Trainee: 07 posts (General: 03 posts, OBC: 02 posts, SC: 01 post, ST: 01 post)
- Diploma Holder (Mechanical) Trainee (HEM Operator/ HEM Mech/ MCO): 41 posts (General: 20 posts, OBC: 02 posts, SC: 05 posts, ST: 14 posts)
- Junior Officer (Electrical) Trainee Posts: Candidates should have Degree in Electrical Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Junior Officer (Mechanical) Trainee Posts: Candidates should have Degree in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Diploma Holder (Mechanical) Trainee (HEM Operator/ HEM Mech/ MCO) Posts: Candidates should have three year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institute.
- Junior Officer (Electrical) Trainee, Junior Officer (Mechanical) Trainee Posts: 15000-3%-38000/-
- Diploma Holder (Trainee) Posts: 12780-3%-22520/-
- Written Test
- For the post of Junior Officer (Trainee) candidates pay Rs. 100/- Demand Draft and Diploma Holder (Trainee) Posts Candidates pay Rs 50/- Demand Draft drawn on State Bank of India, Bacheli (Branch Code- 3183)/ UCO Bank, Bacheli (Branch Code-1143) will only be accepted in favour of NMDC Limited, BIOM Bacheli Complex, payable at Bacheli.
- There is no fee for SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates may send their application on plain paper along with self attested photocopies of all certificates, recent passport size photograph and DD to the Asstt. General Manager (Pers) R&P, NMDC Limited BIOM, Bacheli Complex PO- Bacheli, Distt- Dantewada, Chhattisgarh- 494 553 within 21 days from the date of advertisement.
For more information like work experience, general instructions and other details please visit, Official Advertisement of NMDC Recruitment
Job Opportunities in NMDC Limited
NMDC stands for National Mineral Development Corporation Limited is a Public sector Enterprise along with the Navratna status in India. It is basically a mining industry founded in 1958. The company is headquartered in Hyderabad. NMDC Limited deals with Mining of Iron ore, Lime Stone, Rock phosphate, diamond, tungsten, graphite, gypsum, tin, dolomite and magnesite etc. the company works under the supervision of Ministry of Steel. It is the largest producer of iron ore in India and is producing about 30 Million tons of the iron ore. The organization comprises of about 5600 workers. It owns fully integrated mines in Karnataka and Chhattisgarh for iron ore while a single mine in Patna.
National Mineral Development Corporation Limited is offering huge job opportunities for both freshers as well as experienced candidates. It offered numerous jobs in the previous years and is still recruiting for the coming year. The current notification is for various managerial posts like Assistant general manager, Assistant manager, Deputy Manager and Manager. Post graduates or diploma holders in labour welfare/Social work/Personal Management. For the posts like Senior Manager or Manager (Finance/Geology) needs to be qualified CA/ICWA or M.Tech/ M.Sc (Geology). The post of Fire-cum-Security officers candidates need to be Graduate or Diploma Holder in Fire and security management /Engineering. Maximum age limit for the candidates is 45-50 years. Minimum experience required for various ranges from 2-13 years as per post. Candidates will be hired on the basis of personal interview conducted by the recruiting authority. There are recruitments for the freshers as well. The company has announced for the post of Junior Officer (trainee) for which candidate is needed to be Graduate or equivalent diploma holder in Mining/Mechanical/Electronics/Electrical/Pharmacy/Commerce/Arts etc. The posts are diversified according to the departments in the company.
Interested candidates may apply offline by sending the completely filled application along with the required documents and certificates to the prescribed address as mentioned in the notification. Candidates are required to read the detailed notifications and follow the exact instructions as mentioned in it. Attractive pay scales and advantageous allowances make the placement in the company even more appealing. Timely relaxations as well as reservations are also provided to the candidates as per government norms.
There are more vacancies in the company yet to be announced. Next Year is supposed to be a prosperous years for the job seekers. Keep an eye on the updates of the official website of the company www.nmdc.co.in and get to know about coming vacancies of the NMDC Limited.