NCTI Recruitment 2016: Assistant Manager, DEO & Other Posts
National Centre for Trade Information (NCTI) invites applications form eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant Manager/Manager/Management Trainee and Junior Assistant/ Data Entry Operator in Research, Marketing, Finance & Accounts, Personnel & Administration, Company Secretary Division under the aegis of Ministry of Commerce, Government of India.
Total Vacancies: 10
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Manager/Manager/Management Trainee: 05 Posts
- Junior Assistant/ Data Entry Operator: 05 Posts
- Assistant Manager/Manager: 30 years
- Junior Assistant/ Data Entry Operator/ Management Trainee: 35 years
- Assistant Manager/Manager/Management Trainee: Post Graduate Degree in Business Administration/ Business Management/ International Business Management OR First Class Master’s Degree in Economics/ Business Economics with additional minimum one year post graduate qualification in Management / International Trade or equivalent. OR MBA /Masters Degree with Diploma in Personnel Management or equivalent.
- Junior Assistant/ Data Entry Operator: Graduate with typing speed of at least 40 w.p.m. essential using the computer OR Graduate having data entry speed of 8000 key depressions in an hour. Proficiency in using email, office automation tools on computer.
Pay Scale: Rs.12600- 32500/-
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- through Demand Draft in favour of “National Centre for Trade Information” payable at New Delhi.
Selection Process: Through Test / Interview
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may send their application (indicting the Post Applied for, with copies of qualifying examinations, experience certificates and a photograph) for the above positions separately for each post (in case, they are applying for more than one post) along with Resume and a DD to National Centre for Trade Information (NCTI), Hall No.19, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi – 110001.
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, experiences, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment notification http://www.ncti.gov.in/