National Institute of Hydrology Recruitment 2016: Walk In For Resource Person, RA & JRF
NIH Has Announced Vacancies Notification 2016 For Resource Person, RA & JRF Posts
Ministry of Water Resources, Government of India, National Institute of Hydrology (NIH), Roorkee has released applications form for the posts of Resource Person (Junior), Research Associate & JRF posts under the project titled “Peya Jal Suraksha-Development of six pilot riverbank filtration demonstration schemes in different hydrogeological settings for sustainable drinking water supply” on contractual basis to the eligible candidates.
Number of Posts: 03 Posts
Name of the Position:
- Resource Person (Junior)= 01 Post
- JRF= 01 Post
- Research Associate= 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidate’s age should be 35 Years. Age relaxation applicable as per Govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have –
- Resource Person (Junior): Post graduation degree in Water Resources/ Hydrology/ Earth Science/ Soil Science & Water Management/ Environmental Sciences.
- JRF: Post Graduation (PG) Degree in Basic Sciences (Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Geology, Environmental Sciences, Remote Sensing & GIS) with NET qualification or Graduation Degree in Professional Course (B.E/ B.Tech) with GATE qualified in Civil/ Hydrology/ Water Resources/ Hydraulics/ Agriculture/ Environmental Sciences or related field with relevant experience.
- Research Associate: Doctorate (Ph.D) in Engineering or Sciences or equivalent degree.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection Process Will be Through interview.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates should appear for interview along with bio data in the prescribed format, passport size photograph, originals and attested copies of important certificates at the time of interview to the given address in the venue.
Important Dates and Venue:
- Date & Time of Interview: 04-Jan-2016 at 11:00 AM.
- Reporting Time: Before Half an hour of the scheduled time.
- Venue: National Institute of Hydrology (Ministry of Water Resources, Government of India) Jalvigyan Bhawan, Roorkee – 247 667 (Uttarakhand).
Link of Advertisement and Application Form: To know more about it, please visit official recruitment notification http://www.nih.ernet.in/Walk-in-interview/Advertisemtn-2015.pdf