NABI Recruitment 2015 For Junior Research Fellow and Project Assistant Posts
National Agri Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI), Dept. of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India has released employment notification and looking for eligible candidates for the posts of Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant Level-II.
The details of Vacancies are given below…
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Research Fellow: 02 Posts
- Project Assistant Level-II: 01 Post
Total Vacancies: 03
Age Limit as on 10-06-2015: Maximum 28 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. rules.
- Junior Research Fellow: Post Graduation Degree in basic science with NET qualification.
- Project Assistant Level-II: 1st class M.Sc/ B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA/ MA/ M.Com
Pay Scale: Rs. 25,000/- per month plus 20% HRA
Selection Process: Applicants would be selected through interview.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 31-05-2015
- Date & Time of Interview: 02-06-2015 at 10:00 AM.
- Registration Time: 09:00 hrs to 10:00 hrs
- Venue: C-127, Industrial Area, Phase VIII, Ajitgarh (Mohali), Punjab
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can send their soft copy of application to email@example.com.
For more important information like age relaxation, work experience, general instructions and other details please http://www.nabi.res.in/Vacancies/NABI/ResearchFellowships/JRFSRFRA/2015/NABI8(33)2015-GAP-15-1/Advt.pdf