Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2015 – 2016: Apply for Pilot and Marine Engineer Posts
Mumbai Port Trust Has Vacancies Notification 2015 For Pilot and Marine Engineer Posts
Mumbai Port Trust has released applications form for the posts of Pilot and Marine Engineer on regular/ contract basis to the eligible candidates.
Number of Posts: 12 Posts
Name of the Position:
- Marine Engineer: 05 Posts – 1 (SC) on regular/contract basis and 4 posts (2-ST and 2-OBC) on contract basis.
- Pilot: 07 Posts – (2-SC) on regular/contract basis and (3-SC, 2-OBC) on contract basis.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 40 years. Age Relaxation applicable 3 Years For OBC Candidates and 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have –
- Marine Engineer: MOT I Class Motor certificate issued under Merchant Shipping Act, 1958. One year post qualification experience as Chief Engineer on board a foreign going ship
- Pilot: Certificate of competency as master of foreign going ship issued by the Ministry of Shipping, Government of India or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of Shipping, Government of India. One year post qualification experience as Master / Chief Officer of a foreign going ship.
Pay Scale : Rs.16400-40500/-
Selection Process: Candidate Selection Process Will Be Through Interview.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates should send their completed application form along with self attested copies of relevant documents and experience certificate to Shri C. Chatterjee, Sr. Dy. Secretary, HR Section, General Administration Department, Port House, 2nd Floor, Shoorji Vallabhdas Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai–400001.
- Last Date To Receipt of Application: 31-December-2015
Link of Advertisement and Application Form: To know more about it, please visit official recruitment notification http://www.mumbaiport.gov.in/writereaddata/linkimages/8188572473.pdf
Mumbai Port Trust invites applications from eligible candidates for the vacancies of Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices, and Trade Apprentices for Apprenticeship Training.
Total Number of Vacancies: 64
Name of the Vacancies:
- Carpenter: 05 vacancies
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering: 03 vacancies
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering: 03 vacancies
- Draughtsman (Mechanical): 01 vacancy
- Electrician: 07 vacancies
- Fitter: 09 vacancies
- Graduate in Electrical Engineering: 03 vacancies
- Graduate in Mechanical Engineering: 02 vacancies
- Machinist: 02 post
- Mechanic (Diesel): 03 vacancies
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 08 vacancies
- Pipe Fitter: 01 post
- Programming And System Administration Assistant (PASAA): 12 vacancies
- Welder: 05 vacancies
Age Limit as on 01-October- 2014:
- For S.S.C passed candidates: Minimum 14 years and maximum 19 years
- For I.T.I. passed candidates: Minimum 14 years and maximum 21 years
Candidates can deposit the application fee by the way of crossed Postal Order or in cash in favour of “Board of Trustees of Port of Mumbai” payable at G.P.O. Mumbai.
Candidates, who want to get application forms and prospectus by post, such candidate should sent a crossed Postal Order of Rs. 20/- accompanied by a self addressed envelope of 9” X 4 ½ ” affixed with postal stamp of Rs.15/-.
- Carpenter, Mechanic (Diesel), Pipe Fitter: first year: Rs.2400/- pm, second year: Rs.2800/- pm
- Diploma (Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering): Rs.2530/- pm
- Fitter: first year: Rs.2100/- pm, second year: Rs.2400/- pm, third year: Rs. 2800/- pm
- Graduate (Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering): Rs.3560/- pm
- Machinist, Electrician, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Draughtsman (Mechanical): Rs. 2800/- pm
- PASAA, Welder: Rs. 2400/- pm
- Graduate in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering: Candidates should have completed Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering/ Technology from a recognized University.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering: Candidates should have completed Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering/Technology from Board of Technical Education of a State.
- Fitter: Candidates passed 10th class with minimum 50% marks
- Carpenter, Welder: 8th class and passed NTC Examination Conducted by NCVT in respective trade (Carpenter/ Welder) in ITI.
- Mechanic (Diesel), Graduate, Technician and Trade Apprentices: Candidates should have passed 10th class or its equivalent under 10+2 system, and NTCS exam conducted by the NCVT in Mechanic (Diesel) trade in ITI.
- Machinist, Electrician, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Draughtsman (Mechanical): Candidates should have passed 10th class or its equivalent under 10+2 system, and NTCS exam conducted by the NCVT in respective trade in ITI.
- PASAA: Candidates should have passed 12th class or equivalent and passed NTCS in the trade of Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) in ITI.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: July 18, 2014
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send completed application to relevant address.
For more detail on this recruitment, please visit Official Advertisement from Mumbai Port Trust