Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2016 For Seaman Posts
Office of the Commissioner of Customs, Govt of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue, Mangalore invites applications form eligible candidates for the posts of Seaman (Marine) posts at Mangalore Customs Commissionerate.
Number of Vacancies: 23
Name of the Posts: Seaman (SC: 03 Posts, ST: 01 Post, OBC: 06 Posts, UR: 13 Posts)
- Minimum 18 Maximum 25 years as on closing date of application.
- Age relaxations applicable: SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Serviceman Categories Candidates
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have 10th Class or equivalent and have 3 years experience in sea going mechanized vessel with 2 years in helmsman & seaman ship work.
Pay Scale: PB – 5200-20200 + GP 1800/-
- Written test
- Interview and/ or skill test
- Date of Advertisement: 13 December 2014 to 19 December 2014
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 30 days from the date of advertisement
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates can send their completed application on duly typed or neatly hand written along with attested photocopies of the education qualification certificates and other required documents to the Commissioner of Customs, New Customs House, Panambur, Mangalore – 575 010.
For more information please visit, Official Advertisement of Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2015 For Seaman Posts