Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016: Assistant Jailor, Electrician & Other Posts
Meghalaya Police ) invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant Jailor, Warder, Naik AB (Male), Electrician cum Plumber (Male), Cook (Male), Driver (Male) and Barber (Male) vacancies on permanent residents of Meghalaya.
Total Posts: 94
Name of the Positions along with Number of Vacancies Advertised:
- Assistant Jailor : 06 Posts
- Warders Male : 60 Posts
- Warders Female : 10 Posts
- Naik AB (Male) : 11 Posts
- Electrician cum Plumber (Male) : 01 Post
- Cook (Male) : 04 Posts
- Driver (Male) : 01 Post
- Barber (Male) : 01 Post
- Assistant Jailor Posts: Minimum 22 Maximum 27 years
- Warders Male, Warders Female, Naik AB (Male), Electrician cum Plumber (Male), Cook (Male), Driver (Male), Barber (Male) Posts: Minimum 18 Maximum 27 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. rules.
Educational Qualification Criteria:
- Fitter, Electrician Fresher: Candidates must have Matriculation (10th Class) passed certificate from authorized Institute.
- Welder Fresher: Candidates must have 08th Class Pass.
- For Driver/ Barber/ Cooks/ Electrician cum Plumber: VIII class passed and above.
Selection Process: Selection process will be based on Physical test, Written Test, Personal interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay copy of treasury challan of Rs. 100 to the head of account “0056-Jails-800 other receipts 03 (Other Items)”.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send completed application form along with other required documents by speed post to the Chairman, Prison Recruitment Board, Meghalaya, Shillong .
For more detail on this recruitment such as pay scale, relaxation in age limit, experiences, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment notification http://megpolice.gov.in/