Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2016: Postman / Mail Guard Posts
Maharashtra Postal Circle invites applications form eligible candidates for the posts of Postman / Mail Guard posts in Postal/ Railway Mail Service Divisions in Maharashtra Postal Circle.
Number of Vacancies: 1701
Name of the Posts and Division/ Unit:
- Postman: 1680 Posts (Mumbai Region: 857 Posts, Pune Region: 238 Posts, Goa Region: 138 Posts, Nagpur Region: 205 Posts, Aurangabad Region: 242 Posts)
- Mail Guard: 21 Posts (RMS ‘B’ Dn Pune: 10 Posts, RMS BM Division Miraj: 03 Posts, RMS F Division Nagpur: 05 Posts, RMS L Division Bhusawal: 03 Posts)
Age Limit as on 18-02-2015: Minimum 18 Maximum 27 years
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed Matriculation/ Equivalent from a recognized board/ University.
- For Post man Posts: common Merit list
- For Mail Guard Posts: Aptitude test for Maharashtra circle (Maharashtra State and Goa State) as whole.
Application and Examination Fee:
- Pay Rs. 500/- (Rs. 100/- Cost of Application + Rs. 400 Examination Fee) in cash through identified Post Offices having e-payment facility.
- Pay Rs. 100 /- application form fee (No Examination Fee) for SC/ ST/ physically handicapped/ Women candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates may apply online with the help of www.dopmah.in website.
For more information like pay scale, age relaxation, how to apply online, general instructions and other details please visit, Official Advertisement of Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment