LIC Recruitment 2015 For 5066 Apprentice Development Officers Posts
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) invites applications form eligible candidates for the posts of Apprentice Development Officers (ADO) in the jurisdiction of the various Divisional Offices under Zonal Offices in India.
Total Posts: 5066 Posts
Name of the Posts: Apprentice Development Officers (ADO)
Divisional Offices wise Vacancies:
- Central Zonal Office, Bhopal : 363 Posts
- Eastern Zonal Office, Kolkata : 597 Posts
- East Central Zonal Office, Patna : 506 Posts
- Northern Zonal Office, New Delhi : 682 Posts
- North Central Zonal Office, Kanpur : 622 Posts
- Southern Zonal Office, Chennai : 679 Posts
- South Central Zonal Office, Hyderabad : 699 Posts
- Western Zonal Office, Mumbai : 918 Posts
Age Limit: Minimum 21 Maximum 30 Years as on 01-06-2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. rules.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established under a statute or a foreign university approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.
Preference may be given to those applicants who possess Masters Degree in Business Administration in Marketing or Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing from a University in India established under Statute or by an Institute approved by All India Council for Technical Education or a recognized Institution.
Pay Scale: Rs. 11535-28865/-
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of on-line test followed by an Interview of candidates who qualify in the on-line test.
Application Fee : SC/ST Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 50/- and Rs. 500/- for All other Candidates through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/Master Card/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates can apply online through LIC website www.licindia.in.
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 01.06.2015
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 30.06.2015
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: 01.06.2015 to 30.06.2015
- Download of Call letter for On-Line Examination: 13.07.2015
- Date of Online Examination: 19 and 25 July 2015
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, experiences, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment notification http://www.licindia.in/careers_pop0022.htm