Kerala University Recruitment 2016: Lab Assistant, RA, JRF, SRF & Technical Assistant Posts
Kerala University Recruitment 2016 : RA, JRF, SRF & Technical Assistant Posts
Inter University Centre for Genomics and Gene Technology, Department of Biotechnology, University of Kerala has announced recruitment notification from eligible candidates for the numerous post of Research Associates, Junior / Senior Research Fellow & Technical Assistant on contract basis.
Number of Post: 05 Vacancies
Name of the Position:
- Research Associates: 03 Posts
- Junior / Senior Research Fellow: 01 Post
- Technical Assistant: 01 Post
- Research Associates: Ph.D. in Biotechnology / Molecular Biology/ Plant Sciences/ Genomics/ Animal Biotechnology.
- Junior / Senior Research Fellow: M.Sc. first class in Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Botany/ Zoology with consistent good academic record.
- Technical Assistant: first class in Biotechnology/ Biochemistry / Microbiology or M.Tech in Biotechnology with good academic record.
- Research Associates: Rs.25,000/-
- Junior / Senior Research Fellow: Rs.16,000/-
- Technical Assistant: Rs.15,000/-
Selection Process: Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible applicants may send their application in prescribed format on white paper along with resume and attested copies of relevant certificates by post to Dr A. Jayakumaran Nair, Director, Inter-University Centre for Genomics and Gene Technology, Department of Biotechnology, University of Kerala, Kariavattom, Thiruvananthapuram-695 581, Kerala.
- Date of Advertisement: 01-July-2016.
- Last Date for receipt of Application: Within 15 days from the date of this advertisement.
For more information on this recruitment, please visit advertisement, http://www.keralauniversity.ac.in/pdfs/jobNoti/notification_resarch_fello_genomics1466747784.pdf
Kerala University Recruitment 2016: Lab Assistant Posts
University of Kerala invites online application from eligible candidates, who full fill all the requirements for the post of Lab assistant (Electrical Engineering) vacancies on contract basis.
Name of the Position: Lab assistant (Electrical Engineering)
Age Limit: Maximum 36 years as on 01-01-2016.
Education Qualification: SSLC, recognized NCVT certificate in corresponding trade.
Selection Process: Through interview.
How to Apply: Eligible applicants send their application with self attested copies of all relevant certificates may be sent to the Deputy Registrar (Administration II), University of Kerala, University Buildings, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram – 695034.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 16-July-2016
For more information on this recruitment, please visit advertisement http://www.keralauniversity.ac.in/pdfs/jobNoti/lab_assistant_job1466679662.pdf