Karnataka PSC (KPSC) Recruitment 2016: 156 Junior Engineer, Superintendent & Other Vacancies
Karnataka PSC (KPSC) Recruitment 2016: 156 Junior Engineer, Superintendent, Assistant Engineer & Other Vacancies
Kerala Public Service Commission are seeking online for those candidates, who are able for various post of Junior Engineer, Superintendent, Assistant Engineer & Other Vacancies.
Total Number of Vacancies: 156 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Junior Engineer: 09 Posts
- Superintendent: 10 Posts
- Assistant Engineer: 17 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be è
- General Merit : 18 to 35 years
- SC, ST & Category-1 : 18 to 40 years
- Category 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B : 18 to 38 years
- Junior Engineer: Candidates should have passed SSLC or equivalent examinations. Even should have completed successfully a three years diploma course in Sanitary Health Inspector/ Inspector conducted by Para Medical Board of Government of Karnataka.
- Assistant Engineer: Candidates Should be holder of a B.E. (Civil Engineering) Degree.
- Superintendent: Candidates Should be holder of Master of Social Work OR Master of Home Science (Family Resource Management) / (Food Nutrition) / (Food Science and Nutrition) / (Human Development and Family Relations) / (Human Development and Family Studies / Human Development / Child Development and Family relations) / (Child Development) OR Master of Science in Home Science OR Master of Arts in Women Studies OR Master of Arts in Sociology from any recognized University.
Job Location: Karnataka
- Junior Engineer: 17600 -40050/-
- Superintendent: Rs. 22800- 43200/-
- Assistant Engineer: Rs. 22800- 43200/-
Mode of Selection: Not Specified
- General Merit, Category 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B: Rs.300/-
- SC, ST & Category-1, PH & Ex-MP : Rs.25/-
Candidates have to make the payment through e-Payment Post Offices Only
How to Apply: Interested candidates should apply Online with the help of KPSC official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Starting Date To Submit Online Application : 24.August.2016
- Last Date To Submit Online Application : 22.September.2016
- Last Date To Make The Payment of Fee: 23. September.2016
For more information on this recruitment, you should see at once KPSC Recruitment Advertisement.
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) invites application from eligible candidates for the posts of Inspector of Motor Vehicles, and Regional Transport Officer vacancies in the Department of Transport, Government of Karnataka.
Total Number of Vacancies: 161
Name of the Posts:
Inspector of Motor Vehicles : 150 Vacancies; Pay Scale: Rs. 17650-32000/-
Regional Transport Officer (RTO): 11 Vacancies; Pay Scale: Rs. 28100-50100/-
Age Limit: Between 18 to 35 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Inspector of Motor Vehicles: Matriculation from a recognised board. Candidates should possess three years Diploma in Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education, or Must possess degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University.
- Regional Transport Officer (RTO): Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering from a recognised University.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 04-02-2016
- Last Date to Apply Online: 04-03-2016
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 05-03-2016
Selection Process: Through Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
For more information on this recruitment, please visit https://www.digialm.com/per/g01/pub/972/EForms/image/pdf/Notification_RTO-IMV.pdf
About Karnataka Public Service Commission
The Karnataka Public Service Commission was established on 18th May 1951. Leading up to 1921, there seemed to be absolutely no Central Authority constituted in the State to give counsel to Federal government along with other Appointing Authorities in the ideas of recruitment to the state civil services. Government as well as Appointing Authorities were providing prearranged appointments as outlined by the concepts laid down by Federal government every once in awhile.
Behind the times:16-05-1921, the Federal government constituted at the beginning an imperative organization for recruitments, referred to as “Central Recruitment Board”. This Board was attached with the office of the Government Secretariat until 1940. Government unanimously elected for a Public Service Commissioner for the State. The Constitution, it happens to be the responsibility of the State Public Service Commission to carry out Examinations and Recruitment for prearranged appointments to the companies of the State. Releasing the above mentioned work is the Constitutional commitment of the State Service Commission.
In training of the powers conferred by the proviso to Article 309 of the Constitution of India, the Governor of Karnataka tends to make the following rules/regulations to bring about choices to a variety of groups of posts in the State Civil Services on the time of a) Both of them Competitive Exam as well as Personality evaluation. b) Exclusively by Job interview. c) Solely by Competitive Exam. The following Rules/ Stipulations framed by the State Government have been accompanied by the KPSC whilst finding new recruits applicants. There were many rules made by the State Government which has to be followed by Karnataka Public Service Commission for instance Karnataka Civil Service Rules 1977, Karnataka Education Department Services Rules, 1967.