IIT Bombay Recruitment 2015 For Project Research Engineer, Assistant Posts
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay invites applications form eligible candidates for the posts of Project Research Engineer, Project Research Assistant posts on temporary basis.
Number of Vacancies: 03
Project Name: Outreach, integration and maintenance of Virtual Labs (Ministry of Human Resource Development)
Name of the Posts:
- Project Research Engineer: 01 Post
- Project Research Assistant: 02 Posts
- Project Research Engineer: Candidates should have passed M.Tech in Control Systems with experience in building industrial grade electronic circuits.
- Project Research Assistant: Candidates should have passed BE/ B.Tech in Chemical Engineering.
- Project Research Engineer: Rs.28000 – 42000/- per month
- Project Research Assistant: Rs.21000 – 31000/- per month
Selection Process: Through Interview
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 09 February 2015
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates can apply online with the help of http://www.ircc.ittb.ac.in website. Or Candidates can send their completed application form along with photocopies of documents to the Assistant Registrar (R&D office), Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Powai, Mumbai – 400076.
For more information like age limit, age relaxation, Jobs responsibilities, general instructions and other details please visit, http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/RecruitmentGenerateCircular.jsp?srno=2015019