HNL Recruitment 2016: 51 Vacancies For Assistant Medical Officer, Attendant – II Trainee , Fireman , Attendant – I Trainee Posts
HNL Recruitment 2016: Vacancies For Assistant Medical Officer Posts
HNL Recruitment 2016
Hindustan Newsprint Limited invites application from eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant Medical Officer.
Job Location : Kalamassery (Kerala)
Total Number of Vacancies: 01 Post
Name of the Post: Assistant Medical Officer
Age Limit : 42 years
Education Qualification : MBBS degree from a recognized University with Registration Certificate from State/Indian Medical Council.
Pay Scale : Rs. 16400-40500/-
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested applicants can send their application form along with self attested copies of relevant documents to the DGM (Projects and HR&ES), Hindustan Newsprint Limited, Newsprint Nagar P.O, Kottayam – 686 616.
Last Date For Submission Of Application : 31-October-2016
For more information on this recruitment, you should see at once,
HNL Recruitment 2016: 50 Vacancies For Attendant – II Trainee , Fireman , Attendant – I Trainee Posts
Hindustan Newsprint Limited are seeking for those candidates, who are able for the post of Attendant – II Trainee , Fireman , Attendant – I Trainee.
Number of Posts: 50 Posts
Name of the Position:
- ATTENDANT – II Trainee : 20 Posts
- ATTENDANT – I Trainee – 26 Posts
- FIREMAN : 4 Posts
Education Qualification :
- FIREMAN : Candidates should have SSLC with minimum four to six months training in Fire Fighting from a State Fire Force or Public Sector Undertaking or a Government recognized course from a reputed institute. Candidates should possess sound physique and physical stamina to work in shift duties and Fire Fighting work. The candidate should possess valid Indian Heavy Duty Driving License. Knowledge in Malayalam is desirable.
- ATTENDANT – I Trainee (For Fitter, Electrician & Instrument Mechanic): Candidates should have passed the 10th class (X STD) PLUS National Trade Certificate (NTC/ITI) in the trade of Fitter/Electrician/Instrument Mechanic. Should have scored 60% or above in their qualifying examination (NTC) and should possess post qualification National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in their respective trade.
- ATTENDANT – I Trainee (For Boiler Attendant): Candidates should have passed the 10th class (X STD) PLUS National Trade Certificate (NTC/ITI) in the trade of Fitter and post qualification National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in the trade of Boiler Attendant. Should have scored 60% or above in their qualifying Examination (NTC).
- ATTENDANT – II Trainee : Candidates with Certificate in Vocational Higher Secondary Education with 60% marks in the final examination in any one of the trades-Agro Machinery and Power Engineering/ Automobile Technology/ Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning.
Pay Scale : Not Specified
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested applicants send their application along with true copies of certificates, mark lists, recent passport size photograph (to be pasted on the application) in an envelope super scribed with “Application for the Post of …………” to the DGM (PROJECTS AND HR&ES), HINDUSTAN NEWSPRINT LIMITED [A Government of India Undertaking] (A Subsidiary of Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited) .
- Last Date To Submit Application : 31–October-2016
For more information on this recruitment, please visit advertisement http://www.hnlonline.com/WriteReadData/resumes/JobDes_163.pdf
HNL Recruitment 2016: 14 Apprenticeship Training Posts
Hindustan Newsprint Limited are seeking for those candidates, who are able for the post of 14 Apprenticeship Training at Govt. Polytechnic Gollege, HMT Junction, Kalamassery.
Number of Posts: 14 Posts (Civil Engineering : 02 Posts, Mechanical Engineering : 04 Posts, Instrumentation Engineering : 02 Posts, Electrical Engineering : 02 Posts, Chemical Engineering : 01 Post, Computer Engineering : 02 Posts, E & C Engg : 01 Post)
Name of the Position: Apprenticeship Training
Education Qualification : Graduates in Engineering in relevant discipline.
Pay Scale : Rs. 4984/- Per Month
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested applicants can appear for interview along with all the Original documents and photocopy at the time of interview.
- Interview Date: 24-September-2016 to 01-October-2016 at 9.00 AM to 01.00 PM
- Venue: Govt. polytechnic-College, HNT Junction, Kalamassery Kerala.
For more information on this recruitment, please visit advertisement http://www.hnlonline.com/WriteReadData/resumes/JobDes_160.pdf