Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 For 62 Postman Posts
Government of India, Indian Postal Department, Haryana Postal Circle invites applications form eligible candidates for the posts of Postman posts in different divisions of Haryana Circle.
Number of Vacancies: 62
Name of the Posts: Postman
Name of the Division:
- Ambala: 10 Posts
- Bhiwani: 05 Posts
- Faridabad: 04 Posts
- Gurgaon: 17 Posts
- Hisar: 06 Posts
- Karnal: 06 Posts
- Kurukshetra: 03 Posts
- Rohtak: 06 Posts
- Sonipat: 05 Posts
Age Limit as on 10-02-2015: Minimum 18 Maximum 27 years
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Matriculation from recognized Board/ University.
Pay Scale: Rs.5200 – 20200 (Pay Band-I) + Grade pay Rs.2, 000/- and admissible allowances.
Selection Process: Written Test
Application Form: Candidates may obtain application form from any of the Post Offices (refer notification) of Haryana on any working day on payment of Rs.125/-.
- Pay Rs. 400/- in any of the Post Offices of Haryana Circle and obtain ACG-67/ UCR receipt.
- There is no fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 10 February 2015
- Last Date for Submission of Application for Remote Areas: 17 February 2015
- Tentative Date of Aptitude Test: March 2015
- Sale of Applications will commence from: 29 December 2014
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates can send their applications filled in Hindi/ English along with self attested photo copies of all certificates, 2 self attested passport size photographs (one should be pasted on application, send another photo loose) through speed post or registered post only to the Superintendent of Post Offices of their respective Division.
For more information like age relaxation, general instructions and other details please visit, Official Advertisement of Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2015 For 62 Postman Posts