GSRTC Recruitment 2017: Apply Online 1503 Conductor Posts
GSRTC has announced Vacancies Notification 2017 Vacancies For 1503 Conductor Posts
Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC) is inviting for recruitment from suitable and eligible candidates, who full fill all the criteria for the post of 1503 Conductor.
Details of Vacancy :
Number of Posts: 1503 Vacancies
Post Name : Conductor
Required Age Limit as on 05-03-2017: Minimum 18 and Maximum 35 years
Required Educational Qualification : 10th/12th/Graduation from a recognized board and valid RTO Approved Conductor License.
Selection Process : Merit & Written Test.
Process to Apply :Eligible and Interested applicants can apply Online through website http://ojas.guj.nic.in/.
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application : 04-Feburary-2017
- Last Date for Submission Of GSRTC recruitment Online Application : 05-March-2017
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/ojas2/AdvtDetailFiles/GSRTC_201617_32.PDF
About Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation
Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC) is a state possessed company for passenger transportation providing bus facilities equally within the state of Gujarat, India and adjoining states. It has labor force of 50,000.
GSRTC was recognized on 1stMay in the year 1960 with development of Gujarat state. From a foundation of seven divisions, seventy-six depots & seven divisional workspaces; it has gone to sixteen divisions, one hundred and twenty-six depots, 226 bus stations, 1,554 pickup stands and 8,000 plus buses.GSRTC is scheduling to capitalize in water transportationas well. Boat jetties will be builtwith convention centers on 1stfloor. The company is driven by modernmachinery like 5-gear engine, cushion seat for the driver, in black and white printed tickets, pointer lights, break lights etc.
GSRTC has 16 divisions
- Ahmedabad division stated as Aashram
- Amreli division stated as Gir
- Vadodara (Baroda) division referred as Vishwamitri
- Bhavnagar division referred as Shetrunjay
- Bhuj division stated as Kutch
- Bharuch division stated as Narmada
- Godhra division stated as Pavagadh
- Himmatnagar division stated as Sabar
- Jamnagar division stated as Dwarka
- Junagadh division stated as Somnath
- Mehsana division stated as Modhera
- Nadiad division stated as Amul
- Palanpur division stated as Banas
- Rajkot division stated as Saurashtra
- Surat division stated as Surya Nagri
- Valsad division stated as Daman Ganga
In Ahmedabad division Gandhinagar workshop has round about special buses mentioned as Vikas Route they too have nearby about 10 buses Industrial at AGCL Goa.