GSRTC Recruitment 2016: 616 Vacancies For Traffic Inspector & Other Posts
GSRTC has announced Vacancies Notification 2016 Vacancies For Traffic Inspector & Other Posts
Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation has announced recruitment notification for the posts of Superintendent of Traffic, Traffic Inspector, Assistant Traffic Inspector, Assistant Security Supervisor, Traffic Controller, Assistant Sectional Safety Inspector, Security Assistant, Clerk, Steno, Junior/ Senior Assistant, Junior/ Senior Accountant, Stores Supervisor, Store Keeper.
Number of Posts: 616
Name of the Position:
- Traffic Controller: 70 vacancies
- Traffic Inspector: 40 vacancies
- Assistant Superintendent of Traffic: 01 vacancy
- Assistant Traffic Inspector: 25 vacancies
- Clerk: 335 vacancies
- Sectional Safety Inspector: 03 vacancies
- Assistant Security Supervisor: 12 vacancies
- Security Assistant: 05 Posts
- Senior Assistant: 05 vacancies
- Junior Assistant: 70 vacancies
- Steno B (Gujarati): 05 vacancies
- Junior Accountant: 15 vacancies
- Senior Accountant/ Inspector of Accounts: 06 vacancies
- Store Keeper: 15 vacancies
- Stores Supervisor: 09 vacancies
Age Limit: Between 18 years to 35 years as on 16.02.2016.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed 10th/12th passed. Refer to notification….
Pay Scale :
Traffic Inspector, Store Keeper, Senior Assistant, Security Assistant, Assistant Security Supervisor, Junior Accountant: Rs. 5200-20200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-
Traffic Controller, Clerk: Rs. 5200-20200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-
Assistant Traffic Inspector: Rs. 5200-20200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-
Assistant Superintendent of Traffic, Stores Supervisor: Rs. 9300-34800/- plus Grade pay Rs. 4400/-
Sectional safety Inspector, Senior Accountant/ Inspector of Accounts, Steno B (Gujarati): Rs. 9300-34800/- plus Grade pay Rs. 4200/-
Junior Assistant: Rs. 9300-34800/- plus Grade pay Rs. 2400/
Selection Process: Through written test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online by using the website https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/AdvtList.aspx?type=curr.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 14 February, 2016
Link of Advertisement and Application Form: To know more about it, please visit official recruitment notification https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/AdvtList.aspx?type=curr
About Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation
Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC) is a state possessedcompany for passenger transportation providing bus facilitiesequally within the state of Gujarat, India and adjoining states. It has labor force of 50,000.
GSRTC was recognized on 1stMay in the year 1960 with development of Gujarat state. From a foundation of seven divisions, seventy six depots & seven divisional workspaces; it has gone to sixteen divisions, one hundred and twenty six depots, 226 bus stations, 1,554 pickup stands and 8,000 plus buses.GSRTC is scheduling to capitalize in water transportationas well. Boat jetties will be builtwith convention centers on 1stfloor. The company is driven by modernmachinery like 5-gear engine, cushion seat for the driver, in black and white printed tickets, pointer lights, break lights etc.
GSRTC has 16 divisions
- Ahmedabad division stated as Aashram
- Amreli division stated as Gir
- Vadodara (Baroda) division referred as Vishwamitri
- Bhavnagar division referred as Shetrunjay
- Bhuj division stated as Kutch
- Bharuch division stated as Narmada
- Godhra division stated as Pavagadh
- Himmatnagar division stated as Sabar
- Jamnagar division stated as Dwarka
- Junagadh division stated as Somnath
- Mehsana division stated as Modhera
- Nadiad division stated as Amul
- Palanpur division stated as Banas
- Rajkot division stated as Saurashtra
- Surat division stated as Surya Nagri
- Valsad division stated as Daman Ganga
In Ahmedabad division Gandhinagar workshop has round about special buses mentioned as Vikas Route they too have nearby about 10 buses Industrial at AGCL Goa.