Goa Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2016: Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager Posts
Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL) is inviting application from eligible and suitable candidate, for the post of Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager & Various Vacancies
Total Number of Vacancies: 10
Name of the post:
- Assistant Manager: 05 Posts
- Deputy Manager: 04 Posts
- Senior Manager: 01 Post
Age Limit: Maximum 30 years as on 30-11-2015. Refer to notification…
- For Assistant Manager : Graduate in any discipline with 2 years full time Regular MBA / MSW / PG Degree / Diploma from a recognized University / AICTE approved institution with specialization in HRM / IR / Personnel Management / Labour and Social Welfare / Labour Studies / Social Work or Graduate and qualified Chartered Accountant/ qualified from Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- For Deputy Manager : Full time B.E/B.Tech from a recognized University /AICTE approved institution with specialization in Civil/Civil & Structural /Structural Engineering.
- Sr. Manager: Masters in Journalism and Mass Communication/Media Advertising/Publicity from a recognized university/Institute
- Assistant Manager: Rs.6200- 20270/-
- Deputy Manager: Rs.16400-40500/-
- Senior Manager: Rs. 29100-3%-54500
- Starting Date For Online Submission Of Application: 15-December-2015
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application: 10-January-2016
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application : 20-January-2016
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who are interested may apply online through http://career.goashipyard.co.in. Candidates will take print out of application form & send this along with all required documents to Chief General Manager (HR&A), Dr. B.R Ambedkar Bhavan, Goa Shipyard Limited, Vasco-Da-Gama, Goa: 403802.
For more information on this recruitment please visit http://career.goashipyard.co.in/
Recruitment in Goa Shipyard Limited can lead to substantial career growth
Goa Shipyard Limited was incorporated in 1957 by Portuguese Indian government. It is located at Vasco da Gama, Goa. Post liberation of Goa by Indian armed forces GSL was re established in order to manufacture Indian coast guard and Indian Navy warships. It is a premium ISO 9001-2008 certified shipyard that works under administrative control of Ministry of Defence, Government of India. It is situated near popular tourist destination and is also well connected with international airport of Goa. Through the years GSL has evolved as one of the leading shipyards of India.
Initially it was started as a small industry that has strived hard to carve its niche among top public sector undertakings of country. Over four decades it has served in construction and designing of various sophisticated and state of art vessels. In defence unit it has contributed with vessels like Landing craft Mark II, Vikram class offshore patrol vessel, Tarantul I class missile corvette, Samar class offshore patrol vessel and Extra Fast Patrol vessel. In addition it built INS Tarangini for Indian Navy. Defence services of India are highly benefitted by the advanced vessels built by GSL. They have been serving the nation with utmost reliability and strong structures. Moreover the shipyard is also involved in repair and maintenance of vessels along with their modernisation.
Keeping in mind the need of quality and reliability in building vessels, this organisation requires capable human resource. To fill in the bridge GSL has offered a personnel department for its workers so that they get trained and provide fruitful results. A shipyard will indeed offer some unique and creative jobs that are hard find in other industries. One can pursue a career of shipbuilding engineer by applying online. Those who have gained qualifications in Civil engineering, shipbuilding and naval architecture can apply for posts like managers and deputy managers etc. On the other hand freshers have possibilities in jobs like disaster management, human resource, general administration and security etc.
One can apply for any post if he is eligible. Applications will be submitted online or offline for all notified jobs as decided by company. Selections will be purely based upon the performance of candidates in written test or interview. In order to apply a candidate will be required to follow each procedure of registration like submission of application fee, application form and fulfilment of criteria.
A career in shipyard industry can lead to prosperous growth with attractive pay schemes. Keep yourself updated regarding upcoming vacancies so that you could become a part of GSL.