GBPUAT Recruitment 2016 For 33 Teaching Personnel Posts
Office of the Dean, College of Basic Sciences and Humanities, G.B Pant University of Agriculture and Technology (GBPUAT) invites applications form eligible candidates for the posts of Teaching Personnel posts on purely contractual basis.
Number of Vacancies: 33
Name of the Posts: Teaching Personnel
Name of the Discipline/ Department:
- Maths, Statistics & Computer Science: 10 Posts
- Biochemistry: 01 Post
- Social Sciences & Humanities: 02 Posts
- Biophysics: 01 Post
- Physics: 07 Posts
- Biological Sciences: 01 Post
- Chemistry: 03 Posts
- Plant Physiology: 02 Posts
- Molecular Biology & Genetic Engineering: 06 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have Master’s/ Ph.D degree with good academic record.
- For Master’s Degree: Rs.16,000/- per month
- For Ph.D Degree: Rs.20,000/- per month
Selection Process: Through Interview
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 17 January 2015
- Date & Time of Interview: 19 January 2015 at 10:00 AM.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates can send their completed applications form along with bio-data and self attested photocopies of all required documents to the Office of the Dean, College of Basic Science & Humanities, GBPUAT, Pantnagar, Distt. U.S. Nagar, Uttarakhand.
For more information like, age limit, age relaxation, general instructions and other details please visit, Official Advertisement of GBPUAT Recruitment 2015 For 33 Teaching Personnel Posts