FCI Recruitment 2016 Management Trainee Posts
Food Corporation of India (FCI) invites application from eligible, who full fill all the criteria for the post of Management Trainees in various trade such as General/ Movement/ Depot/Accounts/ Civil Engineering / Technical/Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering.
Total Number of Vacancies: 460
Name of the Post: Management Trainee
Zone wise Vacancies:
- North Zone: 158 posts
- South Zone: 197 posts
- East Zone: 12 posts
- West Zone: 47 posts
- North East Zone: 46 posts
Age Limit: Maximum 28 years
- For any one of the post of Management Trainee (Technical or Accounts or Electrical Engineering or Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering):Rs.1000/- + Rs. 50/- Bank Charges
- For any or all the post of Management Trainee (Depot /General / Movement): Rs. 500/- + Rs. 50/- Bank Charges
- For any one of the post of Management Trainee (Technical or Accounts or Electrical Engineering or Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering): Rs. 500/- + Rs. 50/- Bank Charges
Candidates can pay the fee through Bank Challan or Demand Draft.
Bank Challan: Applicants take print out of Bank Challan from the website ‘www.fcijobsportal.com’ and deposit the fee in form of bank challan in any branch of State Bank of India
Demand Draft: Candidates can also pay the fee in form of Demand Draft in favor of Food Corporation of India Recruitment Account payable at New Delhi.
SC/ST/PWD (PH) and Women candidates: No Fee
- Management Trainee (General, Depot, Movement): Graduate degree or equivalent OR CA/ICWA/CS
- Management Trainee (Accounts): Associate Membership of Chartered Accountants or Cost Accountants or Company Secretaries of India OR B.Com and Post Graduate Full-time/part time MBA (Fin) Degree / Diploma
- Management Trainee (Technical): B.Sc. (Agriculture) / B.Tech / BE in Food Science / Food Science and Technology / Agricultural Engg. / Bio Technology from a recognized University / an Institution approved by AICTE
- Management Trainee (Civil Engineering): Degree in Civil Engineering
- Management Trainee (Mechanical Engineering): Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Management Trainee (Electrical Engineering): Degree in Electrical Engineering
Pay Scale (After Training): Rs. 16400 –40500/-
Selection Process: Through Written test, group discussion and interview
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply through online mode and Offline mode both.
Online Mode: Candidates may apply online through website of FCI www.fcijobsportal.com. After online online submission take print out and send it along with self attested photocopies of required certificates, Demand Draft/ Bank Challan and affixed photograph to the PB No. 35, Sector-19, Noida-201301.
Offline Mode: In offline mode, candidates can download the application from the website may send applications in the prescribed format along with Demand Draft/ Bank Challan, self attested photocopies of required certificates by ordinary post to PB No. 35, Sector-19, Noida-201301.
For more information on this recruitment, please visit Official Advertisement of FCI