ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2016: Apply for Vacancies 314 Stenographer, UDC & MTS Posts
ESIC Kerala has announced Vacancies Notification 2016 For 314 Steno, UDC & MTS Posts
Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Trichur (Kerala) has released applications form eligible candidates for the posts of Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk and Posts on regular basis by direct recruitment.
Number of Posts: 314 Posts
Name of the Position:
- Stenographer: 08 posts
- Multi Tasking Staff: 102 posts
- Upper Division Clerk: 204 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be Stenographer/Upper Division Clerk Minimum 18 and Maximum 27 Year and Multi Tasking Staff Minimum 18 and Maximum 25 Year
Age Relaxation: OBC Candidates for 3 Years, 5 Years for SC/ST Candidates and 10 years for PWD Candidates
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have –
- Stenographer: 12th standard under 10+2 system with Stenography in English/ Hindi speed of 80 wpm.
- Multi Tasking Staff: Matriculation.
- Upper Division Clerk: Degree and working knowledge of computer.
Selection Process: Selection Process Will be Through Written test, Stenography test, Computer Skill test/ Objective Type test.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online with the help of official website www.esic.nic.in.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 07-Dec-2015
- Last Date to Apply Online: 06-Jan-2016 upto 05:00 PM
- Last Date for depositing Exam Fee through Challan at State Bank of India (SBI): 12-Jan-2016 (Closing Hours of Business)
- Last Date for completion of remaining Online Application: 15-January-2016
Link of Advertisement and Application Form: To know more about it, please visit official recruitment notification http://esic.nic.in/backend/writereaddata/recruitment/064ec2ce9d1769a0bd4d50fa03649546.pdf
Employees State Insurance Corporation Hospital (ESIC), Kerala invites application from eligible candidates for the posts of Senior Resident, Junior Resident Posts on contract and adhoc basis.
Number of Vacancies: 26
Name of the Posts:
- Senior Resident: 14 Posts (UR-07, OBC-04, SC-02, ST-01)
- Senior Resident/ Junior Resident: 12 Posts (UR-07, OBC-02, SC-02, ST-01)
Age Limit as on 31-05-2014:
- Not more than 35 years
- Age relaxation applicable: SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-service man
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed MBBS and PG Degree or Diploma from recognized university. The candidates must have valid MCI Registration.
- Senior Resident: Rs.25, 350/- (18750+6600 GP) and other allowances as admissible under Central Government rules.
- Senior Resident/ Junior Resident: Rs.21000/-(15600+5400+GP) + and other allowances as admissible under Central Government rules.
Selection Process: Through interview
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.250/-
- For SC/ ST candidates: Rs.50/-
Note: Candidates should pay application fee via Demand draft/ Pay Order drawn in favour of ESI Fund Account No.1 payable at SBI, Parippally. There is no Fee for Female applicants.
- Date and Time of Interview: 20 October 2014 at 11:00 AM.
- Reporting Time: 10:00 AM
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates may appear for interview along with their completed application form, all original certificate, attested photocopies of education qualification certificates, two passport size photo and other required documents to the office of Medical Superintendent, ESIC Hospital, Parippally, Kollam.
For more information please visit, http://www.esic.nic.in/Recruitment/rec_kerla_07.10.2014.pdf