ESIC Jammu Recruitment 2016: Apply For 31 Upper Division Clerk & Multi Tasking Staff Posts
ESIC Jammu Has Announced Notification 2016 For 31 Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) posts
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Jammu & Kashmir Region has released applications form for the posts of Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) posts on regular basis by direct recruitment in Jammu & Kashmir region to the eligible candidates.
Number of Posts: 31 Posts
Name of the Position:
- Multi Tasking Staff: 10 Posts (UR: 06 Posts, ST: 01 Post, OBC: 03 Posts)
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 21 Posts (UR: 10 Posts, SC: 02 Posts, ST: 03 Posts, OBC: 06 Posts)
Age Limit: Candidates Age Should Be:
- Multi Tasking Staff:18-25 years
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 18-27 years
- Age Relaxation : 3 Years for OBC Candidates, 5 Years for SC/ST Candidates and 10 years for PWD Candidates
Educational Qualification: Upper Division Clerk (UDC) Candidates should have Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with working knowledge of Computer and Multi Tasking Staff should have Matriculation or equivalent pass.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online with the help of official website www.gujpetronet.com.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection Will be Through Written Test, Computer Skill Test/ Objective Type Test.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay pay Rs. 300/- by Challan in any branch of State Bank of India through online application. There is no application fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESIC Employees/ Female Candidates/ Ex-Servicemen.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates may apply online with the help of official website www.esicjk.org/ www.esic.nic.in.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 07-December-2015
- Last Date to Apply Online: 06-January-2016 by 05:00 P.M
- Last Date for Generation SBI Challan for Payment of Fee: 06-January-2016 by 05:00 P.M
- Last Date To Make Payment of Fee: 12-January-2016
- Last Date to complete the remaining part of online application & Printing of completely submitted Online Application: 15-January-2016 by 05:00 P.M
Link of Advertisement and Application Form: To know more about it, please visit official recruitment notification http://esic.nic.in/backend/writereaddata/recruitment/9f7ef8c6bd5a9adfbe2e38b78d972078.pdf