ESIC Delhi Notification 2017: Specialist & Senior Resident (42 Vacancies Opening)
ESIC Delhi Notification 2016: Specialist & Senior Resident (42 Vacancies Opening)
ESIC, Delhi invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Specialist & Senior Resident on contract basis.
Details of Vacancy :
Number of Posts: 42 Vacancies
Post Name :
- Specialist: 10 Posts
- Senior Resident: 32 Posts
Required Education Qualification :
- Specialist : Candidates must have possessed MBBS Degree from recognized university with 3 years experience after acquiring the PG Degree or 5 years post diploma experience.
- Senior Resident : Candidates must have possessed PG Degree or a Diploma in concerned specialty from recognized university Registered with Delhi Medical Council or Medical Council Of India Or State Medical Council. Candidate must have not completed three-year senior residency earlier.If such candidate not available then Candidate have 2 years experience after MMBS, out of which one year experience in concerned Specialty can also be Considered.
Required Age Limit:
- Specialist : 45 years
- Senior Resident : 35 years
Selection Process : Through Interview.
Process to Pay Application Fee :
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- and SC/ST candidates: Rs. 75/-
Candidates have to make the payment of fee through Demand Draft drawn in favour of ESIC Fund Account No. 1. Women and PWD candidates no need to pay the fee.
Process to Apply : Applicants should apply for interview along with Original documents, attested copies of relevant documents, experience certificate & DD at the time of venue.
Important Dates To Apply :
- Interview Date : 05 & 06.jan.2016 at 09:00 AM
- Venue of Interview : Office of the Medical Superintendent, ESIC Hospital, Rohini Sector -15, Delhi
Details of Advertisement and Application Form Link : For more information on official recruitment notification, you should see at once http://esic.nic.in/backend/writereaddata/recruitment/
ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2016 – 37 Junior Resident Vacancies
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) New Delhi invites applications form eligible candidates for the posts of 37 Junior Resident to Walk-in-Interview.
Number of Vacancies: 37 Posts
Name of the Post: Junior Resident
Age Limit (as on 31.08.2016): Not more than 30 years
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed MBBS from recognized university & registered with the Medical Council of India/Delhi.
Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100/- GP: Rs. 5400/-
- General /OBC : Rs. 100/- & (for
- SC/ST Rs. 25/-
Candidates have to make the payment fee through the Demand Draft drawn in favour of ESI Fund Account No. 1. PWD & Women Candidates are exempted from the payment of fee.
How to Apply: Applicants should appear for interview along with Original documents, self attested copies of relevant documents, experience certificate, one self -attested passport size photograph & Application fee (DD) at the given venue.
- Interview Date:September.2016 at 09:00 AM
- Interview Venue: Academic Block, ESI-PGIMSR, Basaidarapur, New Delhi-15.
For more information on this recruitment, you should see at once ESIC Delhi Advertisement.
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) New Delhi invites applications form eligible candidates for the posts of Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Assistant Executive Engineer posts.
Number of Vacancies: 32
Name of the Post:
- Executive Engineer (Civil): 12 posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical): 08 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 12 posts
Age Limit: not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed B.E./ B.Tech in Civil/ Electrical Engineering with five/ three/ two years experience in planning, construction and execution of civil/ electrical engineering projects for all posts.
- Executive Engineer (Civil): Band-3 Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6600/-
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical): Band-3 Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): Band-2 Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
- Date of Advertisement: 28 January 2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: Within 60 days from the date of advertisement.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates can send their completed application form along with photocopies of all required documents to the Sh. A.K. Sinha, Addl. Commissioner, Hqrs. Office, ESI Corporation, C.I.G Marg, New Delhi- 110 002
For more information like age relaxation, pay scale, Jobs responsibilities, general instructions and other details please visit, Official Advertisement of ESIC Delhi