CSPHCL Recruitment: Office Assistant & Stenographer Posts
Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited (CSPHCL) invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Office Assistant Grade III & Junior Stenographer (Hindi) vacancies on contract basis.
Number of Vacancies: 08
Name of the Posts:
- Office Assistant: 06 Posts
- Junior Stenographer:02 Posts
- For Office Assistant: Graduate (2nd class) with diploma in Computer Application from a College/University.
- For Junior Stenographer: Graduate with diploma in Computer Application and speed of 80 w.p.m in shorthand and 25 w.p.m in typewriting in Hindi
Selection Process: Through educational marks.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates can send dully filled application by Registered post/ Speed post to Deputy General Manager (HRD) – 2, Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Co. Limited, Raipur (C.G.) PIN – 492 013.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 24-February-2016
For more information like salary, application fee and mode of remittance, reservation, salary and other details please visit, http://www.cseb.gov.in/
The Chhattisgarh State was moldedrendering the Madhya Pradesh ReformAct 2000. The President of the Country gave his agreement to this Act on the 25thAugust in the year 2000. The Govt. of India consequently set the 1stNovember 2000 as the time on which the State of Madhya Pradesh would be divided into the State of Chhattisgarh & State of Madhya Pradesh.
Chhattisgarh State Electricity Board was shaped in agreement with the Section 5 of the Electricity Source Act 1948 as per the Notification printed in the newsletter of the Govt. of Chhattisgarh dated 15thNovember in the year 2000. Chhattisgarh State Electricity Board (CSEB) came to be functional with effect 01st December in the year 2000.
Chhattisgarh State Electricity Board has been restructured into subsequent five corporations in agreement with the necessitiescontrolled in the Sector 131-134 of Electricity Act 2003 by the Government of Chhattisgarh vide Announcement dated 19th December in the year 2008.
- The Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Co. Ltd.
- The Chhattisgarh State Power Generation Co. Ltd.
- The Chhattisgarh State Power Transmission Co. Ltd.
- The Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Co. Ltd.
- The Chhattisgarh State Power Trading Co. Ltd.
The Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Ltd became well-designed with effect 01st January in the year 2009.
Added criteria is, a contenders should fulfil the educational requirement. A contender must have that qualification or greater qualification that is stated in the ad.Selection will be done on the basis of Examination& Document Confirmation.