Central University of Karnataka Recruitment 2016: JRF and Office Staff Posts
Central University of Karnataka invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow and Office Staff posts on contract basis.
Total Number of Vacancies: 05
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Research Fellow: 04 Posts (01 – SC, 0 1 – ST, 0 1 – OBC, 0 1 – UR)
- Office Staff: 01 Post (01 – UR)
Age Limit: Maximum 30 years for Office Staff Post
- For Junior Research Fellow Post: Candidates should have passed Master degree in Kannada with specialization in linguistics, epigraphy, comparative literature and cultural history, with minimum of 55% marks or should have passed master’s degree in Linguistics with minimum of 55% of marks with Kannada as a subject at graduation level.
- For Office Staff Post: Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University. Candidates typing speed of 30 w.p.m in English and Kannada. Pass in Kannada and English Stenography Jr. Examination. Good working knowledge of computer applications (English and Kannada).·
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs.16,000/- per month +HRA +@10%(Fixed)
- For Office Staff Post: Rs.8,300/- pm each(Fixed)
- Written Examination
How to apply: Candidates may send their completed application form along self attested photocopies of necessary documents to the Registrar, Kadaganchi, Aland Road, Gulbarga 585311. Super scribe the envelope as “Application for the Position in Response to Notification No.CUK/ADMN-III/783, Dated 15th Sept.2014?.
For more details like age limit, age relaxation and other details please visit, http://www.cuk.ac.in