CDFD Recruitment: Technical Officer, Assistant & Office Attendant Posts
Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD) invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Technical Officer, Technical Assistant and Office Attendant posts on contractual basis.
Name of the Vacancies:
- Technical Officer
- Technical Assistant (for Rodent Lab)
- Office Attendant
Age Limit: Minmum18 years and Maximum 30 years
- For Technical Officer post : Candidates should have passed BVSc / MSc (Microbiology / Biochemistry / Life Sciences) or equivalent OR First class BSc (Microbiology / Biochemistry / Life Sciences) with 3 years experience OR B. Tech (Biotechnology) with 3 years experience.
- For Technical Assistant post: Candidates should have passed BVSc or equivalent or MSc or First Class BSc with 3 years experience.
- For Office Attendant post: Candidates should have passed Matriculation or equivalent.
- For Technical Officer and Technical Assistant posts : Rs.36,275/-
- For Office Attendant post: Rs.18,350/-
- Rs.500/- Demand Draft in favour of The Director, CDFD.
- No fee: SC/ ST and Women candidates
Selection Process: Through Interview
How to apply: Eligible and interested candidates may send their completed application form along with self attested photocopies of education qualification, experience, age certificate, testimonials, caste certificate in the case of Physically Handicapped candidates and other necessary documents to the Head – Administration, Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD), Office Block: 2nd floor, Block No. 7, Gruhakalpa Complex, M J Road, Nampally, Hyderabad 500001 within 4 weeks from the date of publication.
For more information like how to download application form, and general conditions please visit, http://www.cdfd.org.in/