BRO Recruitment 2016: Draughtsman, Multi Skilled Worker, Vehicle Mechanic & Various Posts (2176 Vacancies Opening)
BRO Recruitment Notification 2016: Draughtsman, Multi Skilled Worker, Vehicle Mechanic & Various Posts (2176 Vacancies Opening)
Border Roads Organisation (BRO) Ltd invites application from eligible candidates for the posts of Draughtsman, Multi Skilled Worker, Vehicle Mechanic & Various Posts.
Total Number of Vacancies: 2176 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Draughtsman : 52 Posts
- Driver Mechanical Transport (Ordinary Grade) : 475 Posts
- Driver Road Roller (Ordinary Grade) : 73 Posts
- Hindi Typist : 08 Posts
- Multi Skilled Worker ( Pioneer) : 203 Posts
- Multi Skilled Worker (Cook) : 330 Posts
- Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static) : 384 Posts
- Multi Skilled Worker (Mason) : 154 Posts
- Multi Skilled Worker (Mess Waiter) : 16 Posts
- Multi Skilled Worker (Nursing Assistant) : 65 Posts
- Multi Skilled Worker (Safaiwala) : 119 Posts
- Operator Excavating Machinery (Ordinary Grade) : 139 Posts
- Supervisor Nursing : 06 Posts
- Supervisor Stores : 06 Posts
- Vehicle Mechanic : 133 Posts
- Welder : 13 Posts
Age Limit (As on 01-10-2016):
- Multi Skilled Worker : 18 to 25 years
- All Others Posts : 18 to 27 years
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
- Draughtsman : Candidates should have passed 10+2 with Science Subjects from a recognized Board and having two years Certificate in Architecture or Draughtsmanship from a recognized Institute or equivalent.
- Supervisor Stores : Candidates should have Graduated Degree from a recognized University or equivalent and Possessing certificate in Material Management or Inventory Control or Stores Keeping from a recognized institution.
- Multi Skilled Worker : Candidates should have Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent and Should qualify in proficiency test in the trade to be conducted by Border Roads Organisation.
- For others post qualification details, kindly check official advertisement.
Mode of Selection: Will be based on Online Examination & an Interview.
- For All Categories: Rs.50/-
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe & Physically Handicapped Persons: No Fee
Candidates have to make the payment of fee by Cash or Crossed Bank Draft in favour of Commandant, GREF Centre, Pune 411015, in Public Fund Account No. 11182905409 of State Bank of India, Khadki Branch Pune Code No. 01629.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates should send completed application in all manners along with self-attested Copies of certificate for proof of residence, essential educational qualification, date of birth and caste certificate etc and Candidates are required to super scribe the word APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ___ Category UR/SC/ST/OBC , WEIGHTAGE PERCENTAGE IN ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION _____ on the top of the envelope send to Commandant GREF Centre, Dighi camp, Pune- 411 015 within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement
- Last Date To Submit Application : 45 Days from the Date of Publication of this Advertisement
For more information on this recruitment, you should see at once BRO Advertisement.