Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016: 1315 Vacancies for General Officer, Security Officer, Clerk & Officer Post
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016: 1315 General Officer, Security Officer, Clerk & Officer Posts
Bank of Maharashtra is seeking for those candidates, who are able for the posts of General Officer, Security Officer, Clerk & Officer Post.
Total Number of vacancies: 1315 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Clerk (Non Conventional) with 6 Months Certification Course : 200 Posts
- Clerk Agril Graduates : 200 Posts
- Clerk Law Graduates : 100 Posts
- General Officer MMGS – II : 200 Posts
- General Officer MMGS – III : 100 Posts
- Officer (Non Conventional) I in JMGS – I : 500 Posts
- Security Officer MMGS – II : 15 Posts
Age limit As on 01.07.2016:
- Security Officer : Between 28 to 45 years
- General Officer : Between 23 to 32 years
- All Others Posts : Between 18 to 28 years
- Security Officer, Officer (Non Conventional) & Clerk (Non Conventional): Must have graduated in any discipline from a recognized University/ Board.
- General Officer: Candidates must have Graduation from a recognized University/ Board.
- Clerk Agriculture: Graduation in Agriculture or Agriculture Allied Activities from a recognized University/ Board.
- Clerk Law: Must have graduated in Law from a recognized University/ Board.
- Starting Date To Submit Online Application : 12.August.2016
- Last Date To Submit Online Application : 06.September.2016
How to Apply: Eligible candidates, who are interested in these posts, can apply Online from the help of official website www.bankofmaharashtra.in
To know more about this recruitment, you should see at once Bank of Maharashtra Advertisement.
About Bank of Maharashtra:
Bank of Maharashtra was registered on 16 Sep 1935. They have started working as nationalised bank from 1969 and opened their branch at Karolbagh, Delhi. They comprises of 1000 branches which are spread all across the country and are augmented by Indira Vasahat and Dr. Shankar Dayal Sharma, honourable Vice President of India. Their objective is to provide effective and quick response to customer’s expectation and to adopt latest technology on continuous basis.
Recruitment process & Career Prospects:
They are spread its operations all over Maharashtra and provides various services to general public. This may include facility of trade, commerce and high standard of safety along with stability. In the year 2010, bank started providing fully Computerised services to their customers. With various other facility the bank has awarded with ‘Best Banker-customer friendly’ in the year 2012. To start you career in such field, candidates are required to keep them updated with upcoming vacancies. Bank of Maharashtra follows Common Written Exam and Interview for the eligible candidates. The eligibility is measured by specified age limit, experience and qualification mentioned under the norm of application form.
Eligible candidate can carry out Common written exam conducted by IBPS for getting recruited for specific post in Bank of Maharashtra. Those who have secured minimum qualifying marks in written are then made to appear for interview round that are carried out by Recruitment Board. Depending upon the number of vacancies, bank reserve the right to call candidates who have scored significantly high in written exam. Final merit list will be generated based on the scores of written and interview round. To apply for specific vacancies offered every year, candidates are require to fill correct details specified under application form along with fee payment Challan and attached information. All this information should be sent to prescribe address before the last date.