Latest Bank Jobs 2017 Upcoming (354624+ Vacancies) Bank Jobs Opening In Banking Sector
Banking sector Job prospects in India
Banking sector is the most career promising sectors in India. It not only offers various advantages to the employees but also allows them to progress. Maximum candidates are opting for jobs in banks. Both government and private banks are announcing number of vacancies. Bank Recruitment 2017 is at hike for banking aspirants.
There are numerous banks like Reserve Bank of India (RBI), State bank of India (SBI), Central Bank of India, Cooperative bank and Axis bank that have already offered jobs to numerous candidates. And they are still planning to hire more candidates in the upcoming year. These banks are looking forward to open new branches of their bank and increase their staff strength.
|Latest Government Jobs||Latest Bank Jobs|
|Latest Police & Defense Jobs||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Latest Medical Jobs||PSC Jobs|
|Employment News||Teaching Jobs|
|UPSC Online||SSC Online|
Coming Year Announced Vacancies Information:
- Central Bank of India: – The bank requires 17462 clerks in the coming year. It is recruiting the candidates on the basis of IBPS Common clerical exam score card conducted in 2017. Candidates with graduation degree in any stream are eligible for the post. The selection process is conducted by written exam or interview.
- South India Bank:– There are 3542 clerks and manager posts are required by the bank. Candidates from Mizoram and West Bengal can apply for the post. Graduates can apply for the posts. The selection procedure may include the written test or the direct interview as decided by the bank itself.
- Axis bank Recruitment– The bank is has announced for the posts of Clerk, IT Specialist Officer and Probationary Officer. Candidates with graduate or bachelor’s degree can apply for these posts. Candidates can apply online through the official website of the bank.
- Prathama Bank Recruitment:- The bank has announced vacancies for Officers and Office Assistants. Selection procedure includes the score in IBPS CWE followed by the Personal Interview at Moradabad. All the relevant details at available at the official website of the bank.
There are many other upcoming exams too in several banks in India. Bank Recruitment 2017 aims at hiring thousands of employee and the notifications has been announced by them. Candidates must keep an eye on the various notifications and announcements made by the banks. Banking sector offers a great career to the candidates with attractive pay scales and advantageous allowances.
Apply Now Ongoing Bank Jobs Recruitment :
|Post Name||No of Post||Last Date|
|Bank of India (BOI) Recruitment||Various Posts||Will Update Soon|
|Central Bank of India Recruitment||Various Posts||Will Update Soon|
|Union Bank of India Recruitment||Various Posts||Will Update Soon|
|IBPS Recruitment||Various Posts||Will Update Soon|
|Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment||Various Posts||Will Update Soon|
|Repco Bank Recruitment||Various Posts||Will Update Soon|
|SBI Recruitment||Various Posts||Will Update Soon|
|Indian Bank Recruitment||Various Posts||Will Update Soon|
|SIDBI Recruitment||Various Posts||Will Update Soon|
|Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment||Various Posts||Will Update Soon|
|Punjab National Bank Recruitment||Various Posts||Will Update Soon|
|Dena Bank Recruitment||Various Posts||Will Update Soon|
|Canara Bank Recruitment||Various Posts||Will Update Soon|
|Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment||Various Posts||Will Update Soon|
|Andhra Bank Recruitment||Various Posts||Will Update Soon|
|Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment||Various Posts||Will Update Soon|
|United Bank of India Recruitment||Various Posts||Will Update Soon|
|IDBI Bank Recruitment||Various Posts||Will Update Soon|
|Saraswat Bank Jobs||Various Posts||Will Update Soon|
|Karnataka Bank Recruitment||Various Posts||Will Update Soon|
|State Bank of Sikkim Recruitment||Various Posts||Will Update Soon|
|Haryana Gramin Bank Recruitment||Various Posts||Will Update Soon|
|Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment||Various Posts||Will Update Soon|
|Syndicate Bank Recruitment||Various Posts||Will Update Soon|
|Deccan Grameena Bank Recruitment||Various Posts||Will Update Soon|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment||Various Posts||Will Update Soon|
How to go for Bank jobs?
There are numerous jobs in clerical positions, officer grade (Probationary Officers) and higher posts in banks. There are 40, 0000 vacancies created this year. Recruitment to higher scales like Managers and Specialist Officers are for postgraduates (MBA, MCA) with experience in related fields. While IBPS will be conducting exam on behalf of public sector banks for POs, Management Trainee and clerical jobs.
There are 19 banks under IBPS conduct Common Written Exam and provide score card to qualified candidates. Based on the performance in CWE, the candidates can then apply for jobs in these 19 banks.
There are 2 public sector banks, State Bank of India (SBI) and Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) which hire employees on their own and not through IBPS platform. They conduct written test, interview, etc on similar pattern as that in IBPS.
Regardless of graduation stream, any candidate can appear in CWE provided he/ she fulfill the age criterion. The upper age limit for both clerks and PO is 28 years or as specified in the advertisement.
The written test and interview is aimed at assessing the general awareness, communication skills and aptitude level of the candidates.
Banks have also started hiring students through campus drives as well. Thus one has ample opportunity to make a golden career in banking sector.
List of Some Private And Government Banks In India:
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Abhyudaya Bank
- Ahmedabad Mercantile Coop Bank
- American Express Bank Ltd
- Andhra Bank
- AXIS Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank Of Bahrain and Kuwait
- Bank Of India
- Bank Of America
- Bank Of Maharastra
- Barclays Bank Plc
- BNP Paribas
- Bank of Ceylon
- Bank of Nova Scotia
- Canara Bank
- Chinatrust Commercial Bank
- Central Bank Of India
- Centurian Bank Of Punjab
- Citi Bank N.A
- City Union Bank Ltd
- Citizen Credit Co op Bank Ltd
- Cosmos Co Operative Bank
- Corporation Bank
- Calyon Bank
- Catholic Syrian Bank Ltd
- Deutsche Bank
- DBS Bank Ltd
- Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank Ltd
- DEVELOPMENT CREDIT BANK LIMITED
- Dena Bank
- Federal Bank
- HDFC Bank
- HSBC Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indusind Bank Ltd
- ING VYSYA
- Indian Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Janakalyan Sahakari Bank Ltd
- JPMORGAN CHASE BANK N.A
- Kapole Co Op Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- LATEEF KHAN ESTATE.FATEH MAIDAN CLUB RD
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd
- Maharashtra State Co op. Bank Ltd
- Mizuho Corporate Bank, Ltd
- Mashreq Bank PSC
- NKGSB Co op Bank Ltd
- Nutan Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd
- New India Co op Bank Ltd
- Nainital Bank
- Oman International Bank
- Oriental Bank Of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank
- Punjab & Maharashtra Co op Bank Ltd
- Parsik Janata Sahakari Bank Ltd
- Punjab and Sind Bank
- Reserve Bank Of India
- Societe Generale
- Standard Chartered Bank
- State Bank Of Hyderabad
- Syndicate Bank
- State Bank Of Indore
- State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur
- State Bank Of Patiala
- Shinhan Bank
- State Bank Of Mysore
- State Bank Of Saurashtra
- State Bank Of Travancore
- State Bank of Mauritius Ltd
- State Bank Of India
- South Indian Bank
- The Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi UFJ,Ltd
- Tamilnadu Mercantile Bank Ltd
- The Greater Bombay Co op. Bank Ltd
- THE Kalpur Commercial Co Operative Bank
- The Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank Ltd
- The Tamil Nadu State Apex Co Operative Bank
- The Karnataka State Co Operative Apex Bank
- THE Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd
- THE MAHANAGAR CO OP BANK LTD
- The Thane Janata Sahakari Bank Ltd
- The Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd
- The Bank Of Rajasthan Ltd
- The Royal Bank of Scotland N.V
- The Bharat Co op Bank Ltd
- The Dhanalakshmi Bank Ltd
- The Shamrao Vithal Co operative Bank Limited
- The Ratnakar Bank Ltd
- The Saraswat Co op Bank Ltd
- United Bank Of India
- Union Bank Of India
- UCO Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- YES Bank Ltd
Bank recruitment process through IBPS exam has provided sufficient medium of recruitment.
In 1984, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) attained independent status through efforts of Reserve Bank of India. It was established for purpose of enhancement of human resource growth and act as a self-governed academic. Its primary motive is to recruit talented and promising candidates in various organisations through personal assessment. IBPS has been given authority to conduct eligibility exams for selection in 19 public sector banks. This exam is termed as Common Written Exam (CWE) and has been accepted by all these banks except State Bank of India. SBI conduct its own entrance exam for recruitment of clerical cadre and officers. Bank recruitment process through IBPS exam has proved as a boon as it saves lots of time and efforts of banks.
Bank recruitments that are conducted by IBPS are:
- For Probationary Officers (PO) and Management Trainee (MT) – This CWE is conducted twice every year in order to recruit qualified candidates.
- For Clerical Cadre positions – This exam is also regulated twice a year and thousands of candidates are recruited through it.
- For Specialist Officers – This exam is conducted timely depending upon requirements of an organisation. It covers entire specialist cadre of banks.
A scorecard is issued to all candidates who take these exams only if they secure minimum marks required to qualify. Candidates also have provision to reappear in order to improve their previous scores. Those who emerge successful in this common test can apply to participating banks. On the basis of scores obtained by candidate they can secure positions at these banks. Once this exam is conducted and score cards are issued to candidates a candidate become eligible to apply in any participating bank. However for recruitment process each bank issues its separate notification. According to eligibility criteria asked by banks one can apply accordingly. Individual selection processes like interviews will be conducted individually for final recruitment.
For clerical cadre recruitment of IBPS exams are scheduled to be conducted on scheduled time. Results of this exam will be used for clerical openings. However from coming year eligibility criteria announced by IBPS is a graduate degree from recognized institution. Moreover provision of offline exams might be ended and online exams will be conducted for IBPS. Candidates would be notified by letters for their concerned exam centers that will be equipped with computer labs. With introduction such procedures one might expect early result declarations and accurate evaluation of answer sheets as well. Bank recruitment process through IBPS exam envisages more technology development in its procedures.