Andhra Pradesh PSC Reccruitment 2017: 982 Assistant Section Officer, Senior Accountant & Other Posts
Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment Notification 2017 : 982 Assistant Section Officer, Senior Accountant & Other Posts
Andhra Pradesh PSC (APSPSC) invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Section Officer, Senior Accountant & Other Posts.
Details of Vacancy :
Number Of Posts: 982 Vacancies
- Assistant Section Officer: 124 Posts
- Senior Accountant: 251 Posts
- 18 to 42 years as on 01.07 2016
- Age Relaxation as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification :
- Assistant Section Officer : Bachelor’s Degree from any University or Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or Commerce or Mathematics or Law from any University.
- Senior Accountant : Commerce or Economics or Mathematics of any University recognized by the U.G.C & Pass certificate course in relevant discipline conducted by the Board of Technical Education and Training , A.P, Hyderabad or Must hold a degree in Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) or B.Sc. (Comp.) or B.Com (Comp.) or B.A. (Comp.) or B.Tech./ B.E. with Computer Science or Information Technology equivalent Examination or above, recognized by any University.
Selection Process : Screening Test, Computer based test & Mock Test.
How to Apply : Eligible and interested Applicants should apply Online through the official website http://www.psc.ap.gov.in/.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application :11-November-2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 10-December-2016
Details of Advertisement and Application Form Link : For more information on this recruitment notification, you should see at once https://www.psc.ap.gov.in/UI/UserManuals/Group-II/Group-II_Notification_Dt.08-11-2016.PDF
Andhra Pradesh PSC Reccruitment 2016: 748 Assistant Executive Engineer Post
Andhra Pradesh PSC invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Executive Engineer Posts.
Name & Number of Vacancies: Assistant Executive Engineer– 748 Vacancies
Age Limit as on 01-07-2016: Between 18 years to 40 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 37100-91450/-
Educational Qualification: Bachelor‟s Degree in Civil/Mechanical Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or an Institution Recognized by the University Grants Commission / AICTE or a Pass in Sections „A‟ and „B‟ of AMIE (India) Examination in Civil Engineering.
Selection Process: Written Examination (Online OR OMR Based).
- Stating Date for Applying Online: 18-Aug-2016
- Last Date for Applying Online:: 21-September-2016
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through www.hpsconline.in.
For more information on this job, please go through this link http://www.psc.ap.gov.in/UI/UserManuals/AEE-Notifications