Andaman and Nicobar Administration Recruitment 2015 For Medical Officer, Office Attendant and Other Posts
Andaman & Nicobar Union Territory Health Mission, Office of the District Health Society, Nicobar invites applications form eligible candidates for the posts of Medical Officer, District Programme Coordinator, Senior Treatment Lab Supervisor, RMNCH/ FP Counselor, Office Attendant posts on contract basis.
Number of Vacancies: 09
Name of the Posts:
- Medical Officer: 01 Post
- Medical Officer (Ayurveda): 01 Post
- District Programme Coordinator: 01 Post
- Senior Treatment Supervisor: 03 Posts
- Senior Treatment Lab Supervisor: 01 Post
- RMNCH/ FP Counselor: 01 Post
- Office Attendant: 01 Post
- Medical Officer: Candidates should have passed MBBS or equivalent Degree from Institution, recognized by Medical council of India.
- Medical Officer (Ayurveda): Candidates should have passed Degree in Ayurveda of recognized University/ Statutory State Board/ Council/ Faculty of Indian Medicine or equivalent.
- District Programme Coordinator: Candidates should have passed MBA/ PG Diploma in Management/ Health Administration.
- Senior Treatment Supervisor: Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s Degree.
- Senior Treatment Lab Supervisor: Candidates should have passed Graduation.
- RMNCH/ FP Counselor: Candidates should have passed Graduate degree in Sociology/ Social Work/ Arts/ Science.
- Office Attendant: Candidates should have passed Tenth (10th) with relevant experience.
- Medical Officer, Medical Officer (Ayurveda) posts: Rs. 40,000/-
- District Programme Coordinator posts: Rs.22,000/-
- Senior Treatment Supervisor, Senior Treatment Lab Supervisor posts: Rs. 15,000/-
- RMNCH/ FP Counselor posts: Rs.13,000/-
- Office Attendant posts: Rs.10,000/-
Selection Process: Through interview
- Date and Time of Interview: 12 February 2015 from 10:00 AM.
- Venue: Office of the Deputy Commissioner/ Chairperson, District Health Society, Nicobar District.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates can appear for interview along with educational qualifications certificates, experience certificate, Nursing council registration certificate and other required documents to the given venue in the advertisement.
For more information like age limit, age relaxations, work experience, Jobs responsibilities, general instructions and other details please visit, Official Advertisement of Andaman and Nicobar Administration Recruitment 2015 For Medical Officer Office Attendant and Other Posts