Air India Recruitment 2017: 112 Customer Agents/Junior Customer Agents Posts
Air India Limited Recruitment 2016: Customer Agents/Junior Customer Agents
Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) has announced recruitment notification from eligible candidates for the post of Customer Agents/Junior Customer Agents
Number Of Vacancies: 112 Posts
Post Name: Customer Agents/Junior Customer Agents
Pay Scale: Rs. 14610/14010/-
- For General Candidates : 30 years
- For OBC Candidates : 33 years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 35 years
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules
Required Education Qualification: Graduate in any discipline/faculty (minimum 3 years‟ duration) from a recognized University with knowledge of basic computer operations or HSC (XIIth Std.) pass in any discipline/faculty from a recognized Board/University with knowledge of basic computer operations.
Application Fee :
- General & OBC Category: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD (Persons With Disability) : No Fee
Applicants will have to make the payment of fee pay by Demand Draft in Favour of Air India Charters Limited Payable at Mumbai..
Mode Of Selection: Will be based on Personal Interview.
Process To Apply : Eligible and Interested Applicants may attend the Interview along with Prescribed Application Form, original & Attested Copies of certificates & Documents at given venue.
- Venue: Systems & Training Division 2nd floor, GSD Complex, Near Sahar Police Station, Airport Gate No-5, Sahar, Andheri-E, Mumbai – 400099.
- Date of Interview : 16.Dec.2016 at 09.00 AM to 12.00 AM
Information Of Advertisement and Application Form Link : For more information on this recruitment, you should see at once Air India Limited Recruitment Advertisement
Air India Limited Recruitment 2016: 06 Medical Officer Posts
Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) has announced recruitment notification from eligible candidates for the post of 06 Medical Officer .
Job Location : Chennai (Tamilnadu)
Number Of Vacancies: 06 Posts
Post Name: Medical Officer
Age Limit :
- 62 years as on 01-11-2016
- Age relaxation applicable as per Govt rules.
Required Education Qualification: MBBS degree of an Indian University recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Full time: Rs. 65000/-
- Part Time: Rs.32500/-
Application Fee :
- Applicants have to pay Rs. 500/- through Demand Draft in Favour of Air India Charters Limited Payable at New Delhi.
- SC/ ST (Persons With Disability) no need to pay the fee.
Mode Of Selection:Group Discussion, Personal Interview & Pre-employment Medical Examination.
Process To Apply :Eligible and Interested applicants can apply online with the help of website www.airindia.com and applicants must send hard copy of application form along with all supporting documents to The Office of General Manager-Personnel, Air India Limited, Airlines House, Personnel Department, Meenambakkam, Chennai-600 027.
Last Date For Submission Of Application : 01-December-2016
Information Of Advertisement and Application Form Link : For more information on this recruitment, you should see at once http://airindia.in/writereaddata/Portal/career/373_1_Advertisement_-_Contract_Medical_Officers_-_Southern_Region.pdf