AIATSL Recruitment 2015 For 87 Assistant Controller Posts
Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) invites applications form eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant Controller posts on contract basis.
Number of Vacancies: 87 posts
Name of the Post: Assistant Controller (SC-12, ST-10, OBC-17, GEN- 48)
Age Limit as on 31-12-2014:
- For General Category candidates : 35 years
- For OBC Category candidates: 38 years
- For SC/ST Category candidates: 40 years
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Commercial Pilot’s License/ Flight Dispatcher’s Approval/ Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s License issued by Director General of Civil Aviation, Govt. of India.
- Initial Screening of applications
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- Pay Rs.500/-via Demand Draft in favour of Air India Air Transport Services Ltd, payable at Mumbai.
- There is no fee for SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen candidates.
- Date of Interview at Delhi: 23, 24 February 2015
- Registration Time: Between 10;00 A.M to 12:00 Noon.
- Venue: CMS Project Office, Air India, Room 206, 2nd floor, G+5 (GMR) Building, (Opp. Terminal-1, Domestic Arrival), IGI Airport (Palam), New Delhi.
- Date of Interview at Mumbai: 26, 27 February 2015
- Registration Time: Between 10: 00 A.M to 12:00 A.M.
- Venue: CMS Project Office, Ground Floor, Old Operations Building, Air India, Old Airport, SantaCruz (E), Mumbai 400029.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates can appear for interview along with application form duly filled in Hindi/ English affixing a recent coloured passport size photograph of the full face, self-attested copies of Educational Qualifications and other required documents to the given venue in the advertisement.
For more information like age relaxations, pay scale, work experience, Jobs responsibilities, general instructions and other details please visit, Official Advertisement of AIATSL Recruitment 2015 For 87 Assistant Controller Posts